Season Tickets On-Sale Now | The Boneyard

Season Tickets On-Sale Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looks like there's no real way of knowing which games will be at XL Center and which will be at Gampel until AAC schedule is released.

Reaction Score
I'm re-upping for XL season tickets regardless, but I'd rather know what I'm seeing at XL before I send them money. Just my .02 cents.

Reaction Score
I think the only confirmed games were Ohio St. At Gampel and Georgetown at XL.

Reaction Score
Placed my order for both XL and Gampel yesterday. I don't care if they play Holy Cross all 18 home games. I will always renew my tickets to both venues.

This is UConn basketball. I support and attend no matter what or who they play

Reaction Score
I never bought season tickets after leaving Uconn mostly because having lived in Fairfield county, trying to get up to Hartford or Gampel after work is completely awful with the traffic, but curious from those that have had season tickets for a while whether the price of the season tickets have increased or decreased from the days of being in the Big East. All things inflation aside, are they still valuing the ticket the same as the glory big east days?

Reaction Score
Prices have not really changed. They havent been increasing in price the way they were every year in the Big East though. I think they have stayed the same the last few years

Reaction Score
I never bought season tickets after leaving Uconn mostly because having lived in Fairfield county, trying to get up to Hartford or Gampel after work is completely awful with the traffic, but curious from those that have had season tickets for a while whether the price of the season tickets have increased or decreased from the days of being in the Big East. All things inflation aside, are they still valuing the ticket the same as the glory big east days?
Yes. Might be down $3.00 at best. Really fair price might be $22 not $30. The slow death is coming unless Susan gets that P5 invite

Reaction Score
Tickets went up to $30 (from $27.00 I think) after the 2004 National Championship and have not been more than that since.

Reaction Score
Tickets went up to $30 (from $27.00 I think) after the 2004 National Championship and have not been more than that since.

thats good, has their been any confirmation on any bridgeport games this year?

Reaction Score
They should offer a deal where if you purchase football season tickets you get basketball 50% off. Well, I guess that might not be possible since there are a lot more football tickets than basketball, but I wish there was a way they could tie the two in to promote the football program.

$300 for maybe three or four tournament teams seems like a lot (that's $30 a game), but I guess that's the demand. Has anybody actually done the math out in the past and determined whether it's better financially to get season tickets or to get like a five game pack? I wouldn't be able to do season tickets given where I live, but I'm curious.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
thats good, has their been any confirmation on any bridgeport games this year?

No unless there is an 18th home game there is none mentioned, just 10 at Gampel and 9 at XL including one exhibition each. Also is this the first year Gampel has more games than the XL at least that I can remember.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm re-upping for XL season tickets regardless, but I'd rather know what I'm seeing at XL before I send them money. Just my .02 cents.
Pretty sure you'll be seeing UConn.

Reaction Score
Georgetown will be XL and OSU Gampel if you're concerned about the big time OOC games.

Reaction Score
No unless there is an 18th home game there is none mentioned, just 10 at Gampel and 9 at XL including one exhibition each. Also is this the first year Gampel has more games than the XL at least that I can remember.

i'm kinda surprised since the games they had scheduled at Bridgeport were sell outs. Why not play one of those in state games we play at bridgeport. I know the hockey team has completely backed away from playing games at Bridgeport due to low turnout/ticket sales, but playing a game during winter break at Bridgeport seemed like a cool idea, and was way welcomed by those of us that live around the area.

Reaction Score
You're seeing UCONN Basketball. Buy the tickets!

Reaction Score
You're seeing UCONN Basketball. Buy the tickets!
You might want to go back to the part where I mentioned I'm buying tickets regardless, just that I'd like to see the slate beforehand as a courtesy from UConn. .....

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
It's not really surprising that the venues are TBD other than Ohio St and Georgetown which are pretty much givens. They're never announced til late August early September which sucks but it's always that way.

Reaction Score
If I am not mistaken, don't they switch home league opponents for the most part? The only team I remember seeing in back to back years in Hartford since the 2011-2012 season was Cinncinnati this past year and the one prior. By that logic, Gampel would be having the far greater conference schedule with Cinncinnati, SMU, and Tulsa since they all played in Hartford last year. Personally I hope that is not the case or the Hartford schedule is going to be very weak sans Georgetown.

Reaction Score
It's not really surprising that the venues are TBD other than Ohio St and Georgetown which are pretty much givens. They're never announced til late August early September which sucks but it's always that way.

in years past they'd release the schedule (not fine-tuned, but at least the breakdown of teams) very shortly before announcing season tickets were on sale. This changed with the change of conference.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
If I am not mistaken, don't they switch home league opponents for the most part? The only team I remember seeing in back to back years in Hartford since the 2011-2012 season was Cinncinnati this past year and the one prior. By that logic, Gampel would be having the far greater conference schedule with Cinncinnati, SMU, and Tulsa since they all played in Hartford last year. Personally I hope that is not the case or the Hartford schedule is going to be very weak sans Georgetown.

That's been the case, although I'd expect SMU and cincy to be split up and Tulsa at Gampel since they were at XL last year.

Reaction Score

The slate at Gampel last year was pretty miserable outside of the Texas game, so I won't mind if Hartford gets shafted this year.

If it goes to script four of the top five (SMU, Cincinnati, Tulsa and Temple) would be coming to Storrs while Memphis would play at the XL. Not sure I can see that happening, though, especially because they price the season tickets equally for each venue and Hartford obviously sells more seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom