Season Ticket Sales | The Boneyard

Season Ticket Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
my apologies if this thread has been duplicated,but has there been a # on this yet ?

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
That's like asking how the republican candidates did in an Alabama election.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
This thread should be locked. Nothing good can come from it. :(

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
It feels like this is a popular topic on this board...and I can't figure out why. I would be willing to bet that at least 2 more times before the season starts, threads will be started with this same question. Why?

We all pretty much know the state of the program right now. Whether season ticket sales are 18k..23k...25k.....none of that really seems of relevance. So why do some posters on here seem very interested in this topic?

Reaction Score
The future depend on it kind of. If we can't get 20K ST then who is going to let us come in to their league. I don't think that winning will solve most of the problem with attendance.

I have been to every home game except 1. CT and Alumni have thumbed their noses at the football program. I wish that I could see recovery. I bought my 6. I hope that more do the same. Hope that I am proven wrong.

Reaction Score
It feels like this is a popular topic on this board...and I can't figure out why. I would be willing to bet that at least 2 more times before the season starts, threads will be started with this same question. Why?

We all pretty much know the state of the program right now. Whether season ticket sales are 18k..23k...25k.....none of that really seems of relevance. So why do some posters on here seem very interested in this topic?

because statistics are interesting.

Reaction Score
renewed all 12 for my group. Daughter & Son-in-law were having conflicts with friends weddings, so I got another couple to take their place this season. By the way, saw the free hat mention above with student season ticket purchase. Was in Storrs last week & stopped by the Co-Op. ALL Caps were on sale for 25% off SRP. Got a new Husky Cap for the upcoming season. Also bought a UConn Football jogging jacket for those cooler temperature games.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
My brother and I renewed our pair. If you took a look around the stadium last November, those are probably the same people that are renewing their season tickets this year.

Reaction Score
The future depend on it kind of. If we can't get 20K ST then who is going to let us come in to their league. I don't think that winning will solve most of the problem with attendance.

I have been to every home game except 1. CT and Alumni have thumbed their noses at the football program. I wish that I could see recovery. I bought my 6. I hope that more do the same. Hope that I am proven wrong.

I don't think so. If the TV money is there, we will be chosen. And IF we end up playing marquis opponents (e.g. Michigan) we will sell out an expanded Rent. If we go 8-4 every year from now till eternity we won't sell out the Rent in the AAC. We have proven that we fill the stadium when there is a reason. That doesn't mean going down to 10k/game is ok. But I'm not really that worried about attendance.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
renewed all 12 for my group. Daughter & Son-in-law were having conflicts with friends weddings, so I got another couple to take their place this season. By the way, saw the free hat mention above with student season ticket purchase. Was in Storrs last week & stopped by the Co-Op. ALL Caps were on sale for 25% off SRP. Got a new Husky Cap for the upcoming season. Also bought a UConn Football jogging jacket for those cooler temperature games.

I wanted to get the new jersey but it was 90 bucks...a little steep for iron on numbers

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Wife is complaining it is a waste of money. I think I'll buy an extra seat just to piss her off. Season 17 and she wants to stop at rock bottom. NEVER.
@BlueDogs I legit am crying laughing after reading this HAHAHA... Sounds exactly like my wife. Can't stop going to games now!

Reaction Score
We have 19 total, up 6 from last year. Haven't lost anyone Yet.

Reaction Score
Admittedly slacking on tickets this year. Likely gonna grab top of the Rent and pick my real seat at the start of the 2nd.

Reaction Score
Down to my 2. Can't get anyone else on board. There used to be a time where I was looking for extra tickets to most games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom