Season ticket holder thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Be sure to include "ThankYou" before the code #

I figured it out thanks.

As for thanking the football program - why the hell would I do that.

Reaction Score
Okay - who thought it would be a good idea to give only 2 complimentary tickets to the account holder, rather than provider a single complimentary ticket to each paid season ticket within the account? We have 3 season tickets on our account, so now only 2 of us will enjoy the promotional tickets. What about those people who have even more....I have met several people with 4 or more season tickets on their accounts?

While this was meant a nice gesture, Uconn Athletics fell short again. Nice job...if you buy a single ticket on your account you get 2 tickets, but if have 6 or 8, you still only get two.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Connecticut remains the undisputed complaining capital of the universe. Undefeated. If you have the ability to buy an 8-ticket account, you can probably swing the $15 in addition to the free tickets you are getting OUT OF NO OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER.

Reaction Score
Okay - who thought it would be a good idea to give only 2 complimentary tickets to the account holder, rather than provider a single complimentary ticket to each paid season ticket within the account? We have 3 season tickets on our account, so now only 2 of us will enjoy the promotional tickets. What about those people who have even more....I have met several people with 4 or more season tickets on their accounts?

While this was meant a nice gesture, Uconn Athletics fell short again. Nice job...if you buy a single ticket on your account you get 2 tickets, but if have 6 or 8, you still only get two.

LOL. This is a joke yes?

Reaction Score

Your talents are wasted on the internet. Somewhere in America, right now, a children's hospital is foisting a fake Santa Claus upon unsuspecting children. Those kids are experiencing holiday joy under false pretenses. You must go there and s*** all over that 100% thoughtful gesture too. Your talents are needed, lest people appreciate a nice but not (apparently) perfect gesture.

Reaction Score
I am not one of the habitual complainers that frequents this site. Just pointing out an obvious flaw in thinking here - if you are going to thank the season ticket holders, why not thank them all?

The Uconn thank you email says "...as a season ticket holder. For your commitment....we would like to offer you two comlimnetary tickets...." Sorry if I thought I was expecting too much here...

Reaction Score
Your talents are wasted on the internet. Somewhere in America, right now, a children's hospital is foisting a fake Santa Claus upon unsuspecting children. Those kids are experiencing holiday joy under false pretenses. You must go there and s*** all over that 100% thoughtful gesture too. Your talents are needed, lest people appreciate a nice but not (apparently) perfect gesture.

Horrible analogy...

Santa giving every boy and girl a present is a thoughtful gesture...but if he limits his gift giving to only 2 per family, then the family with 4 kids is SOL (but that's okay because the value of the present is only $15).

Whatever....I am glad to see that people who were forgoing season tickets next year are lining up to place their deposits for next year because of the 2 free tickets.

Reaction Score
CTFootball said:
I am not one of the habitual complainers that frequents this site. Just pointing out an obvious flaw in thinking here - if you are going to thank the season ticket holders, why not thank them all? The Uconn thank you email says "...as a season ticket holder. For your commitment....we would like to offer you two comlimnetary tickets...." Sorry if I thought I was expecting too much here...

Or you can get 3 sets of two and ask to be placed together. But you won't get the preferential treatment that you get by going with the guy with the most points.

Maybe people should complain about you sitting where you don't deserve, unless the actual ticket holder is comping your seats.

(This is what happens when you go down the rabbit hole)

Reaction Score
Horrible analogy...

Santa giving every boy and girl a present is a thoughtful gesture...but if he limits his gift giving to only 2 per family, then the family with 4 kids is SOL (but that's okay because the value of the present is only $15).

Whatever....I am glad to see that people who were forgoing season tickets next year are lining up to place their deposits for next year because of the 2 free tickets.

Reaction Score
Here's my experience: On Monday, I went on the site to order the free tickets for the New Hampshire hockey game. I selected 2 seats in the 3rd row behind the net to the right side of the seating chart. The next screen had options about on-line ordering & wanted my on-line order I.D. I've never ordered on line before , so I don't have such an ID. I backed out of the system.
Yesterday morning I called the athletic ticket office. The friendly person said that he wanted to check to see if my order went through. A minute later, he said that while the order didn't go through, his coworker was sending an e-mail to print out 2 tickets (never asked for a preferential seat location). A minute later, I got the e-mail & printed out 2 tickets in Section 124 Row N. Then I got a 2nd e-mail thanking me for my order & telling me that the tickets ordered would be sent via mail 3 weeks before the event. Puzzling, but it's done.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Here's my experience: ....

What might have happened is that you entered the Promo Code before you signed into your account. I found that doesn't work.

Reaction Score
I have a problem. I got the Thank You page on my computer but forgot to write down the promo code which was THANK YOU something so I can access the comp. page. How do I get back too the Thank you page @ uconnhuskies.com. It doesn't show on my start page like it did when I first received it. I am a season ticket holder and would like to take advantage of this offer. Can anybody help me with this. Much thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
I have a problem. I got the Thank You page on my computer but forgot to write down the promo code which was THANK YOU something so I can access the comp. page. How do I get back too the Thank you page @ uconnhuskies.com. It doesn't show on my start page like it did when I first received it. I am a season ticket holder and would like to take advantage of this offer. Can anybody help me with this. Much thanks in advance.
Never mind. I was able to figure out how to get the promo code and I just ordered my tickets. Thanks anyway for your possible help.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
if anyone else has a promotional code they won't be using please let me know, I'm a student and while @Dougsts was kind enough to let me use his I know of some other fellow huskies who would love an opportunity for some free seats!

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
Drew said:
if anyone else has a promotional code they won't be using please let me know, I'm a student and while @Dougsts was kind enough to let me use his I know of some other fellow huskies who would love an opportunity for some free seats!

Shoot me a DM, someone is welcome to mine.

Reaction Score
Never mind. I was able to figure out how to get the promo code and I just ordered my tickets. Thanks anyway for your possible help.
Can you tell me how you retrieved your promo code? I think I inadvertently deleted mine without reading it thinking it was an email asking for another donation. If not no big deal I'll just call the ticket office. Thanks.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
big thanks to @Bill Sussman for contributing to the free students ticket cause! if anyone else won't be using their promotional code please reach out!

Reaction Score
Nice gesture by UCONN

Now about the season ticket prices for next season.................:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members