Schilling has cancer | The Boneyard

Schilling has cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yep here's to a successful and fast recovery for the Schill……doesn't matter who just beat it!

Reaction Score
Not only does he have cancer, but his wife has stage 2 melanoma. Doesn't say what type of cancer, but I hope it's one with a decent survival rate. Sports rivalries are totally forgotten with something like this - I wish his family a full recovery.

Reaction Score
I got cancer education the hard way. There is a huge difference in the survival rates depending what type of cancer and what stage they catch it. I'm a little suspicious why they didn't mention the type of cancer and I hope for the Schilling family that it isn't one of the real bad types. Good luck and best wishes for a complete recovery.

Reaction Score
I got cancer education the hard way. There is a huge difference in the survival rates depending what type of cancer and what stage they catch it. I'm a little suspicious why they didn't mention the type of cancer and I hope for the Schilling family that it isn't one of the real bad types. Good luck and best wishes for a complete recovery.

Same thoughts crossed my mind. My mother got a very aggressive form of lung cancer and she passed away in a matter of months. There is a significant range of survival possibilities, depending on the type of cancer and how soon it's found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom