Saturday's Starters | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Saturday's Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey all we still can win! Ollie has been known in his short career to pull ice cubes out of hell. He's our miracle Coach. Trust him not the players, if that makes sense.

Of course we can win. I know we are depleted and crippled, but it's not like we are playing Maine or New Hampshire; this is Pee Cee we are talking about.

Edit: Now we are doomed. We will take the full brunt of PC's rage and anger.

Reaction Score
I've been at work today.

Do we still have dopes posting about Ollie "losing" the team? Yeah he's losing them all right, losing players to injuries on a daily basis.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Okay let's see, 5 years to play 4 right? Played in JUCO 78-80 2 years and have 2 left if they can grandfather me (literally) in!! I'm in....put me in coach!!! The proverbial chair may take me to the hole but I make a shot or 2.....;)

These types of facts are really harming my fictional Good Will Hunting image of you MAU.

Reaction Score
I remember Jim Calhoun's first season at UConn, 1986/1987. The team was somewhat undermanned and then the two best players, Cliff Robinson and Phil Gamble, were suspended for academic reasons in January. I believe the next game was at the old Boston Garden against BC. UConn beat BC with a depleted roster that included a walk-on or two. The rest of the season was dreadful, but the next season, UConn won the NIT.

Reaction Score
Do any of you Boneyard posters have any eligibility left?

So many seem to have staggeringly high basketball IQs....

And I know that, with all of our walk on's starting, the team will need a few more bench players to deliver some quality minutes.

And, think of all the fun you can have talking smack to all those Pee Cee trolls, after you have posterized their team....

You can e-mail Kevin Ollie @UCONN.EDU

With my current weight and wide stature, I'd be good for filling up the lane...

Reaction Score
I remember Jim Calhoun's first season at UConn, 1986/1987. The team was somewhat undermanned and then the two best players, Cliff Robinson and Phil Gamble, were suspended for academic reasons in January. I believe the next game was at the old Boston Garden against BC. UConn beat BC with a depleted roster that included a walk-on or two. The rest of the season was dreadful, but the next season, UConn won the NIT.

Long live Greg Economu!

Reaction Score
Bazz does his best Willis Reed imitation and leads us to victory

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
The WASHINGTON GENERALS basketball team is seeking quality players of outstanding character to tour within the United States and the world with the famous Harlem Globetrotters.

This is an outstanding opportunity to break into professional basketball while playing for a 60 + year nationally recognized organization.

opp_jersey_back.jpg

http://washingtongenerals.com/opportunities.html

Reaction Score
Hey all we still can win! Ollie has been known in his short career to pull ice cubes out of hell. He's our miracle Coach. Trust him not the players, if that makes sense.

Based on?

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Do any of you Boneyard posters have any eligibility left?

You can e-mail Kevin Ollie @UCONN.EDU
I think I do. I only used one year at UConn to run track my freshman year and I joined the military right out of UConn...so probably do have eligibility.
I also have a deadly jumper from 18 feet and in and I shoot 90% from the free throw line. I'm also 5'7" and I will 50 in May, so I don't think Coach KO will call!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom