San Andreas | The Boneyard

San Andreas

Reaction Score
Not winning any awards other than maybe for special effects but I liked it. A lot.

Great special effects, a lot of action, typical plot for a disaster movie....very entertaining. And the Rock is likeable and whoever plays his daughter is hot.....real hot.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Not winning any awards other than maybe for special effects but I liked it. A lot.

Great special effects, a lot of action, typical plot for a disaster movie....very entertaining. And the Rock is likeable and whoever plays his daughter is hot.....real hot.

Yeah, my kid and I liked it. Its over the top but a lot of fun. Oh yeah, Alexandra Daddario is smoking. Shes got witch eyes! Google her and True Detective - definitely NSFW. :)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Yeah, my kid and I liked it. Its over the top but a lot of fun. Oh yeah, Alexandra Daddario is smoking. Shes got witch eyes! Google her and True Detective - definitely NSFW. :)
Was gonna google her, then I read "True Detective". Oh yea I remember her. :cool:

Reaction Score
Was gonna google her, then I read "True Detective". Oh yea I remember her. :cool:

This isn't the girl who took her top off for Woody Harrelson and straddled him is it? OMG if it is I will see this movie soon.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
mauconnfan said:
This isn't the girl who took her top off for Woody Harrelson and straddled him is it? OMG if it is I will see this movie soon.

Yup.

Reaction Score

I remember first seeing her in an episode of Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Good Lord...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom