Sadie to USC | The Boneyard

Sadie to USC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
2nd time Cooper has landed a top transfer -- previously getting Kanisha Horn from Alabama, who was a top 5 HS player in some services.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Great Location to play at, but won't win any National Championships and will she win a PAC 12 title. They won the Conference Tournament title last year, not sure they can do it again.

Reaction Score
That's great that she landed for next semester. We need to keep track of her progress. Hope she does well and we get to play against her at some point.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
2 yrs before it won the title...
Baylor did not make the tournament
Maryland lost in the second round
Texas A&M lost in the second round

Things can change rather quickly.

Agreed. Considering what is happening to Stanford, Cal's up and down season (w/injuries), Oregon State's resurgence, a little Wash. Husky bite and what Cooper was able to accomplish before things semi-imploded this year, anyone who imagines they can predict the PAC12 is sniffing powerful glue.

Reaction Score
I hope she does well, and above all is happy there. She seems like such a great kid, and it's sad that things didn't work out at UConn the way she had hoped.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It's a great campus in an interesting city. The academics are very good, as is the weather. WBB is still so-so, but could be on the rise. I think this is a good choice by Sadie. Best wishes to her!

Will she sit out all of next year and play 3 full seasons or play in a year and then have only 2.5 seasons? We'll know in a year.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Agreed. Considering what is happening to Stanford, Cal's up and down season (w/injuries), Oregon State's resurgence, a little Wash. Husky bite and what Cooper was able to accomplish before things semi-imploded this year, anyone who imagines they can predict the PAC12 is sniffing powerful glue.
Agreed. The Pac-12 appears to be changing at a very fast pace after 10-20 years of Stanford dominance. It should be an exciting season ... or a few seasons ... out west.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I wish her all of the best of luck.

But why would anyone want to play there after the stuff that has taken place since the last coaching change.

Reaction Score
Will she sit out all of next year and play 3 full seasons or play in a year and then have only 2.5 seasons? We'll know in a year.

I would be stunned if she doesn't start playing again in mid-December 2015 (assuming no injuries of course). To sit out almost 2 full years to gain an extra 9 games or so would make no sense.

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
2 yrs before it won the title...
Baylor did not make the tournament
Maryland lost in the second round
Texas A&M lost in the second round

and UConn lost in the first round.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
A perfect fit and an excellent choice.
A tough kid to go all the way across the country
Goods luck Sadie.

Reaction Score
McKenzie Calvert, Aliyah Mazyck, and now Sadie Edwards, Cooper is getting some good guards, could be a force in a few years.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
To start with 6 girls have left, asked to leave by the coach, refused to leave, or dismissed by the school. This in only about a year and a half time period. I wont comment on all the details. Seems a high number in just a short time.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I wish her all the best. I would have loved to see her play and develop here but if she was unhappy here, this was probably the best timing for the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom