Rutgers hires law firm for top to bottom investigation of football program | The Boneyard

Rutgers hires law firm for top to bottom investigation of football program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...res_law_firm_for_top_to_bottom_investiga.html

>>"Rutgers has retained outside counsel with expertise in NCAA infractions to help identify any potential rules violations,'' McDonough said. "This is an ongoing and rigorous process that helps us to identify any shortcomings, to self-report them as required by NCAA rules and to remedy them as best practices demand.''

Richard Evrard, an attorney for Bond, Schoeneck & King, confirmed that his firm was retained by Rutgers in August to investigate and advise the university on potential NCAA rules violations. Evrard's firm was hired shortly after the university retained the Florham Park-based law firm Saiber to investigate whether head coach Kyle Flood had improper contact with a faculty member regarding a student-athlete's academic performance.

Although not technically a formal NCAA inquiry, the Overland Park, Kan. firm essentially serves as a liaison between the university and the governing body of college athletics, according to an official with detailed knowledge of the firm.<<

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Well the bottom should be pretty easy to find

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
What a hot mess. Damn, I want to thank the Good Lord for making me a Husky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom