Rumor has it | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Rumor has it

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I hear all of that, but if they are adding schools, what are their other options? Academic concerns are nice, but this is being driven by athletics, so there has to be some give.

I agree that the ND slot is an issue. T0 me, that means: (1) they are not adding three; (2) they are adding three because they know more are leaving; or (3) they are adding three because they've worked out some deal to keep a seat warm for ND like I suggested above.

I have no idea. Our AD is saying that he doesn't either, and some people think that that means that he knows something. I'm more inclined to take him at his word. I wouldn't be surprised if by week's end we: (1) are exactly where we are now; (2) are en route to the ACC; (3) are en route to the BIG; or (4) are looking to cobble together remnants of the NBE and B12 because we've been left behind by all the others.

The answer is simple, and was the first thing everyone said before they started overanalyzing it...you add UConn. There are no compromises involved in that move. I don't think anybody else leaves. The 6 ND games already help shore up schedule strength. UNC will be an emerging football program. BC can hire a new coach and will be much better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
"IF" this rumor comes out and happens, make a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics