roster | The Boneyard

roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
its a bit of a mess right now on uconns site. but i'm noticing a couple names of kids i havn't seen before. must be walkons. one was a don bosco qb, another is a wr from ma and a kid from bchs i think also. i know that the walkon from west haven ended up going to stonehill to play d3 fball and another walkon on we had coming from fairfield county ended up going d3 to wooster.

Reaction Score
a couple of those kids played in the Spring Game, including the Bosco QB.
I hate the website's roster page. They need to widen it so some kids dont take up extra space.

Reaction Score
I think the people who work in that office really are too comfortable in their positions. The statistics, the spelling and grammar, and the formatting are very poor. The sports office really needs to pick up its game or hire some new blood that pays attention to detail.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I think the people who work in that office really are too comfortable in their positions. The statistics, the spelling and grammar, and the formatting are very poor. The sports office really needs to pick up its game or hire some new blood that pays attention to detail.

agree, we need to step our game up.

bama

vt

can we at least act like the big boys for god sake

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
wow, my new favorite poster.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

The funny thing is that UConn has won a lot of awards in the SID for the quality of media guides.

Reaction Score
The funny thing is that UConn has won a lot of awards in the SID for the quality of media guides.

I totally agree. I have sent emails to them about that. They don't seem to think its important to have updates on rosters as well as correct spelling. But they want us to support the program as if its hit the big time. Smh.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
This is off the top of my head - but Kyle Muncie was the assistant SID and at UConn that left him as lead in football. I believe he is off football now which has hurt then quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom