Roster Count and Recruiting | The Boneyard

Roster Count and Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With StLouis and Bryan gone, we have on the roster only 80 players who came as scholarship players, so we are five under the limit (not giving effect to any former walk-ons who may have a schollie). So add the 5 vacancies to the 14 graduating scholarship seniors and what we lose to redshirt Jrs. not coming back for a 5th year and people leaving the program for whatever reason and I think we are probably recruiting very close to a 25 person incoming class to be signed in 2/13.

For what it's worth.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
fun times ahead on the trail for us this fall! we have 10 slots to fill right now as far as i'm concerned. of the 135 offers we have made to date, 41 of them are still uncommitted players. i would say a handful to 10 of them have some type of interest in uconn and the other 30ish are not interested. this will lead to a new round of offers as the fall hs season has started. probally we will see a round of offers start to spread out in the next month os so and then a late round spread based on needs around the holidays. the next 3* commit in this class will be a milestone for us as far as best class star wise fwiw also.

my top gets right now:
te-fuchs and joyner(not yet offered)
rb-laray or dez
ol-miller and dunham
lb-dunn and stevens
db-reid
de-hush

if we can land 3 or more of this group then this class will be a monster one for us.

if you only post here, start checking out the recruit board and join in. the more ppl the better that follow the trail. it makes the update threads alot of fun charting and discovering talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom