Rip to be waived by Bulls? | The Boneyard

Rip to be waived by Bulls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
And Caron likely going to Phoenix. Tough for him.

Link

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Ouch for both. I hope Rip could still get picked up to play a role off the bench for a contender. If true, that would be very tough for Caron to go to team with as poor as outlook as the Suns.

Reaction Score
knicks would be good fit if JR doesn't sign, which seems to be the case

Reaction Score
And the Wizards just signed Eric Maynor to a multi-year deal to be their back-up PG, which makes it more difficult for AJ to stick in the league another year (and who knows if Adrien will hook on again).

I assume Rip will latch on somewhere (unless he simply decides to hang them up), but he and Ray are down to their final seasons, and Caron hasn't aged well and may be done soon. We'll see with Oak and Ben. We need Lamb to become a rotation guy soon so we can make sure we still field an NBA team for the next few years (Kemba-Rudy-Drummond will be around awhile).

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
knicks would be good fit if JR doesn't sign, which seems to be the case

RIP is done. I'd hate NY to make an offer but I hear there's mutual interest. Woodson and his loyalty to that 2004 Pistons squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Butler and AO on the Suns...talk about different opinions of their former coach.
Yeah, you wonder if when Caron calls him for Father's Day if Oriakhi will jump on and send his love too.

Reaction Score
AO hasn't made a roster and is not likely to, but maybe a lousy PHX team is possible

I started following the PHX Twitter handle so I can get a breaking Tweet when AO gets waived. Can't wait

Butler and AO on the Suns...talk about different opinions of their former coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom