RIP Oderus Urungus from GWAR | The Boneyard

RIP Oderus Urungus from GWAR

Reaction Score
Dave Brockie (Oderus Urungus) lead singer of notorious metal band GWAR passed away yesterday. Sad day for music. One of the greatest entertainers on the planet.

Reaction Score
Unreal. We drop like flies. RIP Oderus. Saw them last year or 2012, can't remember, in Poughkeepsie. I am glad to say I escaped his "spraying" of the crowd. Didn't escape the fake blood, though. Yes, I was up front.

Been a fan of "Scumdogs" for 20+ years. Masterpiece album.

Reaction Score
Unreal. We drop like flies. RIP Oderus. Saw them last year or 2012, can't remember, in Poughkeepsie. I am glad to say I escaped his "spraying" of the crowd. Didn't escape the fake blood, though. Yes, I was up front.

Been a fan of "Scumdogs" for 20+ years. Masterpiece album.
"Ragnarok" is my personal favorite GWAR album, but they have others that I love as well. Dave was a huge influence on me musically. The whole concept behind GWAR is amazing and original, and they kept the band going for so many years. I never got to see them live. They would come here to Albuquerque every time they toured, and I either had to work, couldn't find a babysitter or was too lazy. I kept thinking "oh well, they will be here again next year." And now I will never have that experience. RIP Dave.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom