Rio 2016 Update | The Boneyard

Rio 2016 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I just added more tickets to my inventory. I'm very excited because I just got the women's soccer Gold Medal Game!

I already has the women's basketball Gold Medal game and both semifinal games. I just added a random quarterfinal game. I also got one of the semifinals in women's field hockey. I have tix for a few more events as well.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get beach VB, despite trying twice. The arena will be on famed Copacabana Beach. The venue in Sydney was Bondi Beach. It was awesome! I'm willing to pay above face value. :)

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I already has the women's basketball Gold Medal game. . . . Unfortunately, I couldn't get beach VB, despite trying twice. I'm willing to pay above face value. :)

tsk tsk on the "I . . . has" flub. No wonder, Typing with precision is impossible when your keyboard is covered with drool, occasioned by visions of the beach volleyball on Copacabana Beach.:rolleyes:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
tsk tsk on the "I . . . has" flub. No wonder, Typing with precision is impossible when your keyboard is covered with drool, occasioned by visions of the beach volleyball on Copacabana Beach.:rolleyes:
My grammar is good. My typing is poor. My proofreading sucks. :(

I don't know if I can get into Beach VB, but I sure as hell can go to Copacabana! :)

Reaction Score
My grammar is good. My typing is poor. My proofreading sucks. :(

I don't know if I can get into Beach VB, but I sure as hell can go to Copacabana! :)

My Grandma is good too, My typing ix ecesntcne too. Proof reading is a skill I never developed, except proof reading what you type!!!

Reaction Score
Careful now Kibitzer---blood pressure may soar and with that thumping of the heart---well you know!!

Reaction Score
My Grandma is good too, My typing ix ecesntcne too. Proof reading is a skill I never developed, except proof reading what you type!!!

BROADWAY: surely you aren't offering up Granny for Milford as an alternative to his rich fantasy life of Lola et al?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom