Rich: Is Samuelson that good? | The Boneyard

Rich: Is Samuelson that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Didn't know she went to Stanford the day before...so she thought a bit about them....:cool:

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
"A little inside. A lot outside. Just very long. I don’t even think she’s done growing yet and she’s certainly going to get stronger."

The UConn Factor?

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Yes, interesting that she was coming off her Stanford official. It makes sense to me.

When I was choosing colleges, I visited School A first and then School B. Had no idea that my heart was set on School A until I set foot on School B's campus.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I really enjoy reading all these articles and comments about her. The more I read, the more I am excited about her choosing UCONN. Don't get me wrong - any time the #1 or 2 player in the nation chooses UCONN, it's incredibly exciting. The longest Geno has gone without landing a #1 or #2 kid is 3 years - from 2003-2005. He went 2013 and 2014 without getting a top kid, and there's a great chance he'll pull in the other top kid.

Anyway, just love everything I read about KLS. First, that her make is easy to type in 3 letters - KLS or Lou. Sort of like KML. And with the amount of talent Geno has accumulated in 2014 and 2015, well there's no other team that has that much talent. When Geno has the most talent, it translates into NC's. Just wow...!!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Imagine this lineup in 2015; Butler in the post, Stewie and Tuck down low, Katie Lou at the SG and, I dunno, Durr or Nurse or Saniya or Sadie or some other awsome player at the point, with a bench full of potential All-Americans (Williams, Ekmark, Collier, Boykin, et al) waiting to come in should the starters need to catch their breath. It's frightening to ME, and I'm on their side!

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Imagine this lineup in 2015; Butler in the post, Stewie and Tuck down low, Katie Lou at the SG and, I dunno, Durr or Nurse or Saniya or Sadie or some other awsome player at the point, with a bench full of potential All-Americans (Williams, Ekmark, Collier, Boykin, et al) waiting to come in should the starters need to catch their breath. It's frightening to ME, and I'm on their side!
MoJet??

Reaction Score
Just when you thought UCONN women's hoop dominance had reached an apex. We are entering an era that will challenge UCONN's 2001-2004 performance, not to mention the great UCLA run on the men's side in the 70's. Buckle your seatbelts-this is going to be an EPIC ride:)

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
MoJet??

Ay yi yi! I plead senility. That is the only possible explanation. I knew I was blanking out on something. Thanks for the correction. Sheesh, even more frightening! Dr. Auriemanstein has truly created a monster!

ps; Let this be a lesson to all the lurkers who don't post for fear of making fools of themselves!

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Ay yi yi! I plead senility. That is the only possible explanation. I knew I was blanking out on something. Thanks for the correction. Sheesh, even more frightening! Dr. Auriemanstein has truly created a monster!

ps; Let this be a lesson to all the lurkers who don't post for fear of making fools of themselves!

Nonsense...it was clear to me that you were just testing the ability of BoneYarders to read and comprehend.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Thanks, Oz, but it still makes me feel senile!! Otherwise how could I overlook the best damn point guard in wcbb? Ah well, mebbe I will outgrow it. :confused:

Reaction Score

How can you forget about my favorite player? I just love Mo Jet!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yes, interesting that she was coming off her Stanford official. It makes sense to me.

When I was choosing colleges, I visited School A first and then School B. Had no idea that my heart was set on School A until I set foot on School B's campus.

She says she already knew. Just wanted to see one other school to make sure it was indeed the case.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
She says she already knew. Just wanted to see one other school to make sure it was indeed the case.

Yeah, I saw that. Same principle, though. Second visit confirms just how good the first one was.

Reaction Score
Didn't know she went to Stanford the day before...so she thought a bit about them....:cool:
I think she want there to squash any lingering doubts even though she felt that after her trip to UConn that UConn is where she wanted to be. Not only that, I think she wanted to show her family, especially her sisters that she was open minded and was willing to give Stanford a fair chance to convince her otherwise before calling Geno. A classy (and smart) move on her part.

Reaction Score
I really enjoy reading all these articles and comments about her. The more I read, the more I am excited about her choosing UCONN. Don't get me wrong - any time the #1 or 2 player in the nation chooses UCONN, it's incredibly exciting. The longest Geno has gone without landing a #1 or #2 kid is 3 years - from 2003-2005. He went 2013 and 2014 without getting a top kid, and there's a great chance he'll pull in the other top kid.

Anyway, just love everything I read about KLS. First, that her make is easy to type in 3 letters - KLS or Lou. Sort of like KML. And with the amount of talent Geno has accumulated in 2014 and 2015, well there's no other team that has that much talent. When Geno has the most talent, it translates into NC's. Just wow...!!
You are so right, Geno really excels when he has the most talent and that's much more than could be said for other teams. There's been more than a few times where Tennessee probably had more talent and I know there's been a few times where Duke had more talent but it doesn't seem that they do nearly as well when they do as does Geno. In Dee's junior and senior year, when she won her 2nd and 3rd title, there's no way that UConn had the most talented basketball team and yet, there they were beating the Lady Vols because of the way he prepares his teams and the work he makes them put in to be the best. Players always get better with the Huskies (as long as they are willing to put in the work) whereas I feel comfortable saying that I've seen a number of Tennessee teams that radically underachieved. How many Huskie teams can you say that about???? Maybe, ZIP!

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score

Lurkers, just to underscore, the Zorroman never shies away from making a fool of himself. The great thing about him, though, is that unlike most if us, he doesn't shrink from admiting to it. But really, nobody but a true fool would forget MoJrt. Of course he also forgot Durr who, when she joins the crew, will banish MoJet to garbage time, which is obviously why her name slipped his mind. And why am I typing on the BY at two in the morning?

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Lurkers, just to underscore, the Zorroman never shies away from making a fool of himself. The great thing about him, though, is that unlike most if us, he doesn't shrink from admiting to it. But really, nobody but a true fool would forget MoJrt. Of course he also forgot Durr who, when she joins the crew, will banish MoJet to garbage time, which is obviously why her name slipped his mind. And why am I typing on the BY at two in the morning?

Everybody has to be someplace (Fred Allen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom