Rich: Huskies excited for chance to play at MSG | The Boneyard

Rich: Huskies excited for chance to play at MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I don’t ever want to pass up an opportunity to take my team down there. I told them (Friday), `There’s no place better to be I think in the world than New York City at Christmastime. The only thing better than being in New York City at Christmastime is being in New York City at Christmastime going to a show and then playing at Madison Square Garden. That’s the trifecta. And you guys are living it so let’s enjoy it.’’’

LINK

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Since the girls won #88 in a row against tOSU this time of year at MSG in 2010, I'm always excited about this game at MSG. I would love to have gone, but I am unable to do so.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Since the girls won #88 in a row against tOSU this time of year at MSG in 2010, I'm always excited about this game at MSG. I would love to have gone, but I am unable to do so.
I'll take notes for you, my friend. :)

It's hard to believe that the OSU game was 3 years ago. Time flies! I recall one Tiffany Hayes lighting it up that game.

I also saw the SJU game nearly 7 years ago, while fighting the flu. What stands out in my mind is Kalana Greene and a nice fall-away jumper that she hit a few times.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Let's hope that Geno plays Saniya more than she played at Duke, given that she has a large contingent of fans coming.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Aluminny69 said:
Let's hope that Geno plays Saniya more than she played at Duke, given that she has a large contingent of fans coming.

Especially with Coach Ricci having personally purchased 50 tickets!!

I want to hear the Garden resound with "cha-Chong!!" when she scores!! Maybe the Ossining faithful will be rewarded.

Reaction Score
I'm sure Hartley and Dolson have lots of fans coming too seeing as Hartley is from Long Island and Dolson upstate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom