Reuben Frank..... | The Boneyard

Reuben Frank.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Have you returned Jordan Broadnaxeseses head yet?

:eek:

New Image.JPG

Reaction Score
Old fashioned clothesline. No flag because it clearly wasn't intention.

Lots of big hits on special teams last night. Both ways. Williams got popped pretty hard, and Marquis Vann? Well, I've been waiting a long time to see a guy like that on our team.

This year, it's UMass that's going to look at the film, and say - did you see this guy run? Wearing Sio's old 46? That's a freshmen?

We've got em on our roster now - those guys.

Reaction Score
frank is the next sherman

What made Sherman so unbelievably great is that he was a triple threat: he was a great blocker; he worked his butt off on special teams coverages; and he was, for a FB, a real threat with the ball in his hands. Frank is working to get to Sherman's level on the first two components. I don't see him ever being a threat with the ball. I think the staff views Osiecki as much more dangerous with the ball in his hands, which is why they threw to him twice.

Reaction Score
I hope Frank gets moved back the LB....i know it won't happen but i think he would be great as a MLB.

I was also shocked he didn't draw a flag. Very nice tackle.

Reaction Score
I hope Frank gets moved back the LB....i know it won't happen but i think he would be great as a MLB.

I was also shocked he didn't draw a flag. Very nice tackle.

He should be on D... CLEARLY... I'd like to see him at DE, strongside... he was a DL coming out of HS

Reaction Score
iirc...Frank asked to play FB, either while being recruited, or during his redshirt year. i cant remember which.
If vinci and clax can back up osiecki, then maybe he can move next season...but i think he is where he wants to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom