Return of the Mac | The Boneyard

Return of the Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've waited two years to post this, but living in Kentucky and Ohio the past two years has been a nightmare for me, despite our 11 run. No belief outside of me (sometimes drunkenly) and it all comes to fruition. A huge congrats to everybody involved, especially those all alone who still maintain Husky pride. I may not be an alumnus but I'm proud to be from Connecticut, and I'm proud to throw up a middle finger to the likes of Vitale, Goodman, and those other idiots that doubted us. I'm gonna sit here and collect my money and buy a few people a drink or two with a toast... "never doubt a New Englander!" cheers husky nation!!!!

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
I live in Cincy too. The UC fans are OK but the UK fans are incredibly stupid.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I've waited two years to post this, but living in Kentucky and Ohio the past two years has been a nightmare for me, despite our 11 run. No belief outside of me (sometimes drunkenly) and it all comes to fruition. A huge congrats to everybody involved, especially those all alone who still maintain Husky pride. I may not be an alumnus but I'm proud to be from Connecticut, and I'm proud to throw up a middle finger to the likes of Vitale, Goodman, and those other idiots that doubted us. I'm gonna sit here and collect my money and buy a few people a drink or two with a toast... "never doubt a New Englander!" cheers husky nation!!!!

Raising a glass with you down here in the Husky Nation South America chapter!! GOOOOO DOGS!!!

Reaction Score
Where do you live Uconnrick? I'm in Norwood, but me and the roomies are about to get a place in Hyde Park.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
Where do you live Uconnrick? I'm in Norwood, but me and the roomies are about to get a place in Hyde Park.
I'm in Maineville, out near KI.

Hyde Park, nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member