remember when? | The Boneyard

remember when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
every single player in new england that was ranked on a website a couple months ago was a bc lean or lock. chesus christ the bc ppl here need to give it up. if you have info great, thanks for sharring but stop with the maroon eyes crap. just read your own board to know how bad your recruiting is going. washington works his ass off on the road only for his recruits to get to campus and be upset they wasted a weekend of there lives on a visit.

-hurst/mont/mcd will be out of new england
-montgomery will pick uconn or uva
-thomas-uconn
-lowry(who? sp?)-bc
-taute- uconn lean
-coggins- will get a offer and pick uconn over bc
-isaacs. ok i read the thread before so here is what i know. before randy left he recruitied the kid hard at a young age becuase he grew early as a kid so he was a obvious stud on a field. at the time uconn was just gaining momentum and randy was hearing it from the locals alot about stepping up recruiting. so he was trying to somewhat take it upon himself to go after kids in ct so he spent more time after isaacs than a rc was for us. when randy left our relationship took a bit of time and repairing but not alot. isaacs grew up (this is word from a friend) with some type of boston connection, not sure if he lived there at some point or has family or w/e. so he picked bc at first over uconn. as a uconn fan what can you say? thats something we fight becuase of our short history, just keep building. anyway, isaacs got hurt last year. its great to hear that hes back up on his feet. i think he can get some more offers(randy-md for sure) and have some more choices. he has decommited from bc btw...i expect him to go acc in the end but we will be a player in it until the end. i just have a hard time judging how interesting he is in playing his home games down the street from his house(he lives very close). it maybe just a going away thing for him, in which case good luck to him.
-oneil- is a good looking te, bc will eventually offer if they havn't yet. he will be a battle if he picks staying home. i would like to land him
-boyle is not a bc lean like you guys love to claim.
-i could go on with kids becuase the region is stacked but you get the point.
-dean jc- everyone there that will go thru that school will be a uconn and umass lean the day they walk on that campus. trust me. dean is working witht he 2 public u's and things are going to be great in the future for athletes who are in the area and need that extra year or 2 school wise. uconn and umass give the kids 2 different levels of play so kids can stay home at each level(how good a given kid is). its gravy to everything PP and crew has gotten involved in so far. i'm real excited about sylva being up there and then getting to storrs. just another uconn vs bc win oh and what? btw, sylva had a bc offer? but they don't offer kids who can't get into ivy schools....bc is now the joke of new england. so bc fans please continue to come here with slanted views of recruits. just remember your class so far has a qb that the sites had take 2 weeks to add becuase they never heard of the kid. you have a kid from bumfok dakota etc...you are not winning new england, EVER AGAIN. umass will do better this year than you in recruiting new england. there qb for example on yours.

Reaction Score
I'm still pissed that Andre Lawrence from Hartford public went to BC.

Reaction Score
Well, I missed the opening bell. Is this a shadow fight or is somebody else in the ring? :)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
its been going on for months carl. one of the first replys to the recruit threads back then was a hurst/mont/mcd/boyle/jazz all to bc post that i got rid of eventually. about 75% up there had come to realize whats going on but there are still those 5 to 10 posters who are not giving up the fight.

Reaction Score
its been going on for months carl. one of the first replys to the recruit threads back then was a hurst/mont/mcd/boyle/jazz all to bc post that i got rid of eventually. about 75% up there had come to realize whats going on but there are still those 5 to 10 posters who are not giving up the fight.

Oh. Thanks for all you do Dan. Good man. Well, i don't know much about all that stuff, as I have no desire whatsoever to get tied up in discussions around recruiting. Not my place. Looks like you got some good jabs and couple body shots in though, and are clearly ahead in the scorer's count with however many rounds have gone by.

Now - do we get the KO? I guess with each recruiting class that goes by, we'll know.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Keep fighting the good fight, HFD. You are just holding up the mirror to their sorry faces.

Reaction Score
The only ones we get are Montgomery, Boyle, and maybe O'Neil(if we offer) although we might land our 2nd TE this week in Quin Thompson PA kid with BCS offers from BC and UCONN apparently. Know nothing about Coggins and BC isn't going to offer Taute IMO.

Reaction Score
The only ones we get are Montgomery, Boyle, and maybe O'Neil(if we offer) although we might land our 2nd TE this week in Quin Thompson PA kid with BCS offers from BC and UCONN apparently. Know nothing about Coggins and BC isn't going to offer Taute IMO.

BC, you think you get Montgomery? I don't know, Mizzu sounds tough to beat, especially when he's originally from Texas. It will be interesting to see how this all works out for BC.

Reaction Score
I don't think he's going far from here tbh. As of now BC is leading but who knows. The stafffor whatever reason doesn't like to succeed in MA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom