Relentless and Invincible | The Boneyard

Relentless and Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I can confidently say Im not worried about the rest of this tournament. Our Big 3 are unstoppable. Defensively its hard to explain. What they did today and have been doing in this tournament puts them in a league of their own. I did stay for the second game and Im not concerned in the least. UConn will blow out Texas big time. Now Texas lost 4 games this season and 3 of those losses were to Baylor. If UConn can blow out Texas they will beat Baylor without much resistance. Today UConn was relaxed and at a different level. I mean I don't care who they face now opponents have to be scared. Its not that opponents are playing poorly its UConns defense is at a different level. Its overwhelming and the mental pressure their defense puts on you...well you really cant explain it. Its like trying to fly without wings. You just cant get going.

As far as those concerned about next year. Watching the tournament I think Butler is better then most post players Ive seen. She needs to be tweaked a little and she will be a force. Lou and Collier are just as good if not better then any players Ive seen. We wont be as dominate next season but we will be really good.

Monday nite could be almost like today. Its going to be very hard for Texas to stay close to UConn. Texas is a good team UConn is from another planet.

Reaction Score
Geno will not allow us to become unfocused on any play.... Us as in the boneyard, as well as the players... I have to say how impressed I am in the development of Lou. From the beginning of the season to the past month, you can really see that she gets it... Even though her shots don't fall all the time, her intensity on defense never waivers... Geno is a master at getting the best out of his players.

Reaction Score
It really is night and day for KLS. I'm also amazed at how year after year Geno and his staff eventually find the right starting combination and order off the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom