Rehashing Senior Day: Moriah Jefferson | The Boneyard

Rehashing Senior Day: Moriah Jefferson

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Isn't her reaction to the unveiling of her name on the Huskies of Honor Wall priceless? I think UConn might just have been a good choice for her that she is happy she made (as are we...and then some):

Reaction Score
UConn has had many terrific players and I am not one to question which is the best. They all have shown not only that they are great players but also wonderful people. Mo is right there with all the greats, yes we are so lucky to have watched her mature and become the lady she is. Thanks Mo, now lets get these last six.

Reaction Score
Mo is just plain generous and classy. Her best steal (thus far) this season was when she snatched the mike from Stewey and paid tribute to Shea.

Reaction Score
Moriah is the best of the best,.... and what a privilege it has been being able to watch her for these 4 years..... i will miss the fast breaks, the wet blanket defense, the drives to the hoop through the tall trees..... and pacing the offense just as it should be paced..... we love you MoJeff!!!!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Before Moriah arrived, when there was a loose ball on the floor, I'd think, "I hope we get it." Now, I KNOW she'll get it.

Before Moriah arrived, when there was a steal and a potential fast break, I'd think, "I hope we can beat the other team down the court." Now, I KNOW she'll beat everyone to the basket.

MoJet does so much more than the box score shows.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Before Moriah arrived, when there was a loose ball on the floor, I'd think, "I hope we get it." Now, I KNOW she'll get it.

Before Moriah arrived, when there was a steal and a potential fast break, I'd think, "I hope we can beat the other team down the court." Now, I KNOW she'll beat everyone to the basket.

MoJet does so much more than the box score shows.

What I like about her bursts to the hoop is that she'll sometimes get blocked, but she doesn't care. She'll just try again.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Seems that Shea is the did a great job with Moriah

Reaction Score
I'll join with her mom and say that I will miss most her character. Fabulous player and so much fun to watch on court, but there is something so appealing about her persona. She is always the one with the comforting touch for a teammate or the jump-in discussion after a Geno chewing (Eckmark). Such a great team mate.
Combine that with her go-for-broke on-court intensity and ability! Hard to believe it is her last year at UConn.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
The non-stop motor and the infectious grin.
Some of the things that stand out most are the 'unsuccessful' tips and near steals coming right after she has just scored a layup and is starting from her back, or behind the photographers/cheerleaders lineup under the basket and ending with her leaping over a press table or the first row of seats.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The non-stop motor and the infectious grin.
Some of the things that stand out most are the 'unsuccessful' tips and near steals coming right after she has just scored a layup and is starting from her back, or behind the photographers/cheerleaders lineup under the basket and ending with her leaping over a press table or the first row of seats.
What he said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom