Red Sox, Mets and Yankess all want Huskies to throw out first ball. | The Boneyard

Red Sox, Mets and Yankess all want Huskies to throw out first ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
NY showed UCONN a ton of love... Hopefully we get KO to throw out the 1st pitch at Yankee Stadium

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Makes sense. There is no questioning that UCONN is the premier basketball program in the northeast and many of our fans are Sox, Yankees, or Mets fans. Just another illustration of UCONN's presence in not only our own TV market, but larger NYC and Boston markets as well.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Possibly stupid question, but can an underclassman throw out a first pitch. In my scrambled brain, I could see where the NCAA might deem it impermissable due to their basketball skills being the reason they get to throw the ball.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Let's divvy them up at take care of them all. Let's get Phil Nolan to a Brewers game. Show those Badger fans what a winner looks like.

I like it. Ollie throws out the first pitch at a Dodgers game. Brimah can be the ceremonial captain of Ghana's first World Cup game.

Reaction Score
Possibly stupid question, but can an underclassman throw out a first pitch. In my scrambled brain, I could see where the NCAA might deem it impermissable due to their basketball skills being the reason they get to throw the ball.
Kemba did it.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I like it. Ollie throws out the first pitch at a Dodgers game. Brimah can be the ceremonial captain of Ghana's first World Cup game.

Boatright can throw out the first pitch at both the Cubs and the White Sox, because why not? :cool:

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Kemba def declared first. No idea if that matters or not, but he was definitely already a "pro."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom