Recruits React to First Night | The Boneyard

Recruits React to First Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
3, I don't have a ton of time to enter posts, but have been an avid UC fan since Tony Hanson days. I enjoy reading posts, especially around recruiting, but sometimes, posts really go astray.
What I love about your posts is that they are just so relavant and worth the read. Don't think Boneyard would be half as good if it wasnt for your efforts.
Keep it up and thanks!

Reaction Score
In total there were about 20 perspective recruits but roughly half of them are actually being recruited hard by the staff. I got reactions from a couple of recruits in both of those groups. Here they are:

http://the-boneyard.com/blog/recruits-react-to-first-night-2/

Well done kid. It's amazing what a difference a year makes. Going from doom and despair to numerous big time recruits seeing us as the basketball capital of the world. We're back and the future is very bright!

Reaction Score
Been reading boneyard posts/articles for years and rarely post but this was a great read. Love the long list of guys on campus,Hartford and New Haven papers aren't this thorough, great job!

Reaction Score
3, I don't have a ton of time to enter posts, but have been an avid UC fan since Tony Hanson days. I enjoy reading posts, especially around recruiting, but sometimes, posts really go astray.

What the duck are you talking about posts going astray?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
What the duck are you talking about posts going astray?

He's talking about the incessant Boneyard propensity to wander off track. See Mack and Stone threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom