Recruiting Updates | The Boneyard

Recruiting Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice recap. The staff is really trying to make a splash on the heels of the ring and Ollie's super stardom. Big things ahead. Even getting in on these conversations is big. Ricky Moore retweeted about Malik Newman; Moore is generally the guy to recruit guards and, especially, the South.

There is no post-championship hangover for the Huskies.

Nice work, 3.

Reaction Score
Nice recap. The staff is really trying to make a splash on the heels of the ring and Ollie's super s om. Big things ahead. Even getting in on these conversations is big. Ricky Moore retweeted about Malik Newman; Moore is generally the guy to recruit guards and, especially, the South.

There is no post-championship hangover for the Huskies.

Nice work, 3.

Pretty impressive all around. I think the only guy who works harder than 3 on this recruiting stuff is Kevin Ollie.

3, seen anything on Turtle Jackson's AAU plans this summer?

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score

Thanks for the detailed updates, you da man!

Reaction Score
Pretty impressive all around. I think the only guy who works harder than 3 on this recruiting stuff is Kevin Ollie.

I'll check with his old team, the Georgia Stars, to see if he's still with them.

Reaction Score

His coach said he's with the Georgia Stars again. They are a part of the EYBL so he will get plenty of exposure in front of scouts and will get to prove himself against the top talent.

Reaction Score
His coach said he's with the Georgia Stars again. They are a part of the EYBL so he will get plenty of exposure in front of scouts and will get to prove himself against the top talent.

Awesome, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99