Recruiting Trail | The Boneyard

Recruiting Trail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last night coach Ollie watched 2015 PG Will Jackson. Tonight he is watching Rakim Lubin.

I believe it is Ricky Moore who is out west at the Nike Extravaganza. Last night 2015 SF Bennie Boatwright was watched and right now 2015 PG Sedrick Barefield is being watched. I'm not 100% sure that they are there for Barefield it may be for someone else.

Reaction Score
It is Ricky Moore at the Nike Extravaganza.

Reaction Score
Hobbs was with Ollie last night to see Jackson and is with him to see Lubin as well.

caw

Reaction Score
It's a good class for PGs. Hope UConn can get one of the ones they are after.

Reaction Score
[quotealwaysost: 836179, member: 2634"]Hobbs was with Ollie last night to see Jackson and is with him to see Lubin as well.[/quote]
Thx 3 always with the good stuff!

Reaction Score
Is the staff going harder after Jalen Adams or Will Jackson, or is it toss up?

Reaction Score
@TwoSpicee: I freaked out when I got the offer

Reaction Score
Ok, I've noticed Ali, Govan & Boatwright have fallen off ESPN's Top 60 of the Class of 2015 updated this week, after they were in the top 60. Granted we take ESPN's evaluations with a grain of salt, but what does this say? These guys have seemed to be solid recruits. Or is ESPN knocking them since they seem to be UConn leans? Insert UConn conspiracy theory. Other sites seem to give them higher rankings, but I don't think they've updated their rankings recently.

I'll note, ESPN dramatically shifted their top 100 recruits the day after the McD's All American team was announced, as they often do...

Ok, I'm done with my recruiting rant... I've love these guys with Adams!

Reaction Score
Ok, I've noticed Ali, Govan & Boatwright have fallen off ESPN's Top 60 of the Class of 2015 updated this week, after they were in the top 60. Granted we take ESPN's evaluations with a grain of salt, but what does this say? These guys have seemed to be solid recruits. Or is ESPN knocking them since they seem to be UConn leans? Insert UConn conspiracy theory. Other sites seem to give them higher rankings, but I don't think they've updated their rankings recently.

I'll note, ESPN dramatically shifted their top 100 recruits the day after the McD's All American team was announced, as they often do...

Ok, I'm done with my recruiting rant... I've love these guys with Adams!
Ali and Govan I know were not ranked in their previous rankings. Govan was ranked two updates ago and I don't think Prince ever was. Not sure about Boatwright.

However, in an article after they released their updated rankings they had an article about the next ten, essentially 61-70. Both Ali and Govan were listed there.

Reaction Score
So it looks like Moore was in attendance all day long. So throughout the day he was there to possibly see Sedrick Barefield, Chase Jeter, Daniel Hamilton, Vance Jackson, and Rex Pflueger. Could be others as well. Not really sure if we are after Barefield.

Reaction Score
just wish that hamilton kid can sign his LOI.... Is he not signing it yet because of what happened to his bro Isaac Hamilton @ UCLA?

Reaction Score
just wish that hamilton kid can sign his LOI.... Is he not signing it yet because of what happened to his bro Isaac Hamilton @ UCLA?

He's not signing because LOI signing period is over and he didn't sign one back when you could sign one.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score

Yes

Reaction Score
So it looks like Moore was in attendance all day long. So throughout the day he was there to possibly see Sedrick Barefield, Chase Jeter, Daniel Hamilton, Vance Jackson, and Rex Pflueger. Could be others as well. Not really sure if we are after Barefield.

I'm interested to see if Ollie and staff can make this Cali to Connecticut pipeline actually work. Seeing that Comanche, Simon, Small, Barefield, Boatwright, and Metu have interest for 2015 is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom