Rebecca Lobo's Current Project | The Boneyard

Rebecca Lobo's Current Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have no knowledge of any WCBB players who are mom's, but can you imagine. How would a young woman be able to successfully juggle academics, BB, and motherhood, while also allotting a little time for themselves, family, and a social life.

If you have knowledge of a young woman who falls into this category, kindly pass it along to Rebecca. I'm looking forward to reading/seeing this story when it breaks.

Reaction Score
I think Rebecca is pretty remarkable juggling her ESPN Jobs which involve a lot of travel, Motherhood, and time for herself. Even if she is not reporting on a game or in the ESPN studio's she generally will be at UCONN games or as many of her friend for life Jen Rizzotti's Hartford hawks games.

I think the most impressive thing she does is, in addition to everything else, she is on the UCONN board of Trustees and is actually Geno's boss!!
http://boardoftrustees.uconn.edu/members-of-the-board/

Reaction Score
I think Rebecca is pretty remarkable juggling her ESPN Jobs which involve a lot of travel, Motherhood, and time for herself. ...I think the most impressive thing she does is, in addition to everything else, she is on the UCONN board of Trustees and is actually Geno's boss!!
http://boardoftrustees.uconn.edu/members-of-the-board/
I agree, she is remarkable, but it will be a cold day in "H e double two-sticks" before Rebecca exercises that option. :eek:

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Oh, and she coaches her daughters school basketball teams, too! A wonder of a woman.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
The WCBB player/mom who immediately comes to mind is Deva'Nyar Workman of Duquesne, who just had a big game (19 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists) in a close lose to George Washington in the A-10 tournament final. Sue Bird was doing color commentary and did the halftime interview with the Dukes coach, who mentioned the fact that Workman has a 4-year-old son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom