RB Robert Washington, Jr. (Charlotte NC) | The Boneyard

RB Robert Washington, Jr. (Charlotte NC)

Reaction Score
maybe sometime in the near future we'll be able to steal a back with his talent, but not today

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
My brother's high school team is actually playing against him tomorrow. He carved us up last year, I'll let you know what my brother says but this kid is the real deal if I remember correctly.

Reaction Score
The Patriots have become "America's Team"???

Him being a fan of the Patriots does help us. Big time.

Reaction Score
My brother's high school team is actually playing against him tomorrow. He carved us up last year, I'll let you know what my brother says but this kid is the real deal if I remember correctly.
He's in my neck of the woods & is the r,eal deal

Reaction Score
He's a Rivals 250 running back and said this in a recent article:

My family is from Connecticut," said Washington. "Everybody is from Connecticut, they just happened to move down and I was born down here. Seventy-five percent of my family still lives in Connecticut, so I grew up a UConn fan. That's the school I grew up liking and we used to grow up watching UConn basketball. I have a whole bunch of UConn stuff just from growing up as a fan."

Washington did say that he has a good relationship with the Connecticut coaching staff and he would like to visit that school again.

"They have a brand new coaching staff," he said. "I used to have a relationship with Kermit Buggs, the old running back coach at UConn. I am a building relationship with all of the coaches up there because they're new a coaching staff, which makes it really hard on 2016 recruiting and calling some recruits. I would love to spend some more time with the new coaching staff, just to get to know them better."

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
per his Twitter- he's already chosen 4 of his top 6 schools, which are:
alabama
UNC
Syracuse
TCU

Add in Florida and Michigan to that mix. And he is announcing on the 25th.

Reaction Score
Cuse verbal...i can't believe it but saw on RU ri vals site tonight.

Reaction Score
He's a Rivals 250 running back and said this in a recent article:

My family is from Connecticut," said Washington. "Everybody is from Connecticut, they just happened to move down and I was born down here. Seventy-five percent of my family still lives in Connecticut, so I grew up a UConn fan. That's the school I grew up liking and we used to grow up watching UConn basketball. I have a whole bunch of UConn stuff just from growing up as a fan."

Washington did say that he has a good relationship with the Connecticut coaching staff and he would like to visit that school again.

"They have a brand new coaching staff," he said. "I used to have a relationship with Kermit Buggs, the old running back coach at UConn. I am a building relationship with all of the coaches up there because they're new a coaching staff, which makes it really hard on 2016 recruiting and calling some recruits. I would love to spend some more time with the new coaching staff, just to get to know them better."
Committed to Cuse today per RU ri val s site. Yeah CUSE...1st decent commit they've had in awhile after decommiting from a Fla verbal.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
com-next.jpg

Reaction Score
Sorry rumor is UF refused to accept his verbal and 15 minutes later he gave it to Cuse. Just what i understand from other boards.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Sorry rumor is UF refused to accept his verbal and 15 minutes later he gave it to Cuse. Just what i understand from other boards.

Really? Why wouldn't they accept it?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom