Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
_Savage1_Mar 05, 10:25pm via Twitter for iPhone
UCONN showed A lot of Love Today #HomeTeam #203|860 pic.twitter.com/xpO5O8IAnd

5-11 175 lb. http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3170833/highlights/80872390/v2

04.jpg

Reaction Score
He is going to have offers from everyone.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
His cuts are straight out of a video game and has great hands too.... where is he originally from?

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
He told Rivals that if he were to commit today, he would choose BC. Still lots of time to change that.

Reaction Score
Keep in mind this is always the real reason BC won't let us in and wont acknowledge our program by playing us

Reaction Score
Guys let's face it...with Addazio at BC and his mentor Pasqualoni canned for a beyond abysmal job here; it is gonna take yeoman's work by Diaco and his staff to get CT kids to stay home. Between P being the mentor for a fair amount of the CT HS Coaches in some way shape or form, and being very close to guys like Marinelli at NC ...and Addazio being a former college teammate and/or hs coaching peer of these same guys it is a HUGE mountain to climb, then add to that conference affiliation that mountain is steeper. As long as Diaco wins and puts a good team on the field I don't care where the kids come from anymore. If a CT kid wants to buy into the bs being slung dumping on UCONN by P, Addazio and Company and go elsewhere...good luck...if a CT kid wants to stay home and take on the task of playing at home in front of his family and friends...I say thanks. Just remember that as long as Steve Addazio is recruiting in the D-1 ranks be it as a head coach or an asst, P is still alive and well coaching, and the guys coaching CT programs haven't changed...this will be like a broken record every recruiting season.

Reaction Score
Season Highlights:

As an aside - check out hit on CJH interception return @ the 56 second mark. Talk about de-cleated.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
RivalsFriedman11:15am via TweetDeck
The latest with RB CJ Holmes
#PSU #Vols #Cuse#Bama #Michigan #ND

>>Penn State, Tennessee and Syracuse are at the top of RB C.J. Holmes' list right now. He has been in contact with Alabama, Michigan and Notre Dame a lot lately. Holmes wants to visit Penn State and a few other schools in July before committing some time later this summer.<<

Doesn't look like we are landing this kid. As long as he doesn't go to BC, Rutgers or Syracuse, I can live with that. I've got no problem losing a kid to Penn State, Tennessee, Bama or Michigan.

Reaction Score
Kid is an absolute stud and Cheshire Academy is absolutely loaded with prospects. The school is football toss away from my house. If possible I'm gonna try and catch a game.

Reaction Score
Kid is an absolute stud and Cheshire Academy is absolutely loaded with prospects. The school is football toss away from my house. If possible I'm gonna try and catch a game.

Ton of pressure on Dykeman this year w/ all that D1 talent on the roster... LOL.

Reaction Score
A-A-C. Don't underestimate the impact of those letters.
It was the same thing in the Big East though. We're getting closer, but to many instate kids still view uconn football as the uncool option.

Reaction Score
It was the same thing in the Big East though. We're getting closer, but to many instate kids still view uconn football as the uncool option.

UConn in B1G, ACC or Big12 would make a huge difference in the coolness factor.

Not impossible but getting harder and harder with increased exposure of CT HS/Prep talent and large well known programs wandering the hallways and fields in the state.

Reaction Score
Not sure Cheshire pipeline will fit in to UConn/HCBD philosophy. Kids are being recruited there and being told to focus on sports and grades will be taken care of. Cheshire is becoming UNC in our own backyard. AAC will NEVER help in recruiting, but even if we were in B12, it'd be interesting to see how our values and philosophy would change when it came to recruiting at football factories.

Reaction Score
even in the B1G wed still lose a lot of in state recruits to teams like michigan, ND, etc. wed get a lot more than we do now but the guys with those types of offers would still most likely head out of state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom