Ray "content" to retire, but... | The Boneyard

Ray "content" to retire, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Hope that he decides on retiring. Would much rather see him go out with a little game left in him than see him stick around for one too many years. First ballot HOF, will be cool after he retires to see him at Gampel more often...

Reaction Score
Spent the last 2 days at his camp with my 10 year old grandson. Ray was there the ENTIRE time 6 hours. Talked to the kids about life issues and basketball in a very articulate manner. Kids and parents were quite impressed:):)I believe he will follow LBJ to Cleveland.

Reaction Score
Spent the last 2 days at his camp with my 10 year old grandson. Ray was there the ENTIRE time 6 hours. Talked to the kids about life issues and basketball in a very articulate manner. Kids and parents were quite impressed:):)I believe he will follow LBJ to Cleveland.

Lucky you and your family. Thanks for sharing.

Hope he stays and beaks the 3,000 mark!:D

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I used to occasionally be a bag boy for Ray back in the day. He was always super polite, generous and an all around great dude. Mom and dad did a bang up job with RA.

U

UCONNfan1

Great article and great stories on Ray. I wonder what he will do after he hangs up his "sneakers", so to speak. I think he'd make a terrific coach - certainly different from Ollie, but I wonder if he will go down that path... Could you imagine him as an asst at UCONN?!!

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Great article and great stories on Ray. I wonder what he will do after he hangs up his "sneakers", so to speak. I think he'd make a terrific coach - certainly different from Ollie, but I wonder if he will go down that path... Could you imagine him as an asst at UCONN?!!
I'd like to see him in the studio. We need more uconn-centric voices in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom