Ray Allen sighting. | The Boneyard

Ray Allen sighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
"Celebrating Ray Allen" on ESPN in a few mins. Nothing of import, just his 38th BDay.

You're welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I saw him yesterday at the celebrity golf event on Tahoe. Ill post some pics when I'm not so hungover/tired and can find my iPhone

Reaction Score
I saw him yesterday at the celebrity golf event on Tahoe. Ill post some pics when I'm not so hungover/tired and can find my iPhone
That is an actual sighting, unlike the OP.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
That is an actual sighting, unlike the OP.
I knew someone who told me this story. She was on her way to Lakeville, Ct to visit a friend when this jerk, without looking, decided to cross the road. She nearly ran over him but fortunately all he got was her middle finger and a whole lot of verbal assault. Anywho, she gets to her destination and the friend hosts a party the next day. During the party the friend offers to introduce the gal to Kevin Bacon. The host calls him over and it turns out to be the guy she almost ran over. He was puzzled and asked if they crossed paths before. She denies ever seeing him.

My story of 3 degrees separation from Kevin Bacon (Spacey?).

Personally I would have told him what happened. And not smiled about it. Wonder what the rest of you would have done.

Reaction Score

Were you one of the beach fans throwing balls out to the guys? Looks like a blast.......

They showed Ray today on the Par3 by the water, nice shot and 2 putt par.......played with Bobby Moore and Tim Brown.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Were you one of the beach fans throwing balls out to the guys? Looks like a blast.......

They showed Ray today on the Par3 by the water, nice shot and 2 putt par.......played with Bobby Moore and Tim Brown.
Yup. My boat was one of the MANY anchored on the beach. It's definitely an awesome event that we really look forward to every year. We were right on the 17th green when Ray came through and got some great shots.

Reaction Score
Yup. My boat was one of the MANY anchored on the beach. It's definitely an awesome event that we really look forward to every year. We were right on the 17th green when Ray came through and got some great shots.

Cool can't wait to see them when you sober up and find your IPhone!! LOL

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
I heard somewhere that Ray is running a basketball camp for kids in Old Saybrook this week. Lucky THEM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom