Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
DON'T TAKE THE BAIT! IT'S A TRAP!!!

tumblr_n6nakdWjgW1rf7pebo1_500.gif

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
If there has ever been a post for which someone should receieve a lifetime ban ....

BL, for all we know he wants Edsall to return to that little hick town in central PA.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
HAHAHA! Never. Randy can go coach high school somewhere out in Central PA or maybe he'll get brought on to coach DB's at some lower level non-P5 school. Probably not going to be a head man again.

Reaction Score
He's 57, has made a ton of dough over the past ten years. My guess is he retires to Florida or South Carolina to play a bunch of golf.

Reaction Score
He's 57, has made a ton of dough over the past ten years. My guess is he retires to Florida or South Carolina to play a bunch of golf.
ESPNU in studio analyst

Reaction Score
.....to power wash the Rent's steps and scrape gum off of seats. Oh on second thought nevermind, he'd say the power washer didnt execute technique properly.
...and throw something under the team bus

Reaction Score
it is time
Wow you have broken many a sarcasm meter here. I was almost going to hit report my self as you sit back and sadistically laugh. Then I quickly realized after all the attention you got here Hathaway would be your next offering. If I am wrong...good luck!

Reaction Score
Just a little confused on why he's been fired. Does Maryland expect to compete for Big 10 titles and win at least 10 games every year? If so the next guy will be fired with in 4 to 5 years too. Randy got off to a rough start at Maryland but seemed to be getting the ship right to some degree with back to back 7 win seasons and two straight bowl births. On the surface I thought Maryland would be the perfect job for Randy Edsall, he's an average coach and Maryland's an average program so I thought 7 or 8 wins a year would be good enough. Guess not. If he wants to be a head coach still an average program like Illinois, Iowa State, Vanderbilt and the likes of programs like those should give him a shot in due time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom