Rakim Lubin---our versiono f Dejuan Blair? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Rakim Lubin---our versiono f Dejuan Blair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Our version of Dejuan Blair doesnt mean the guy has to avg 15-12. I mean our guy who weighs 265 pounds and can be a force on the boards and a thorn in the side to opponents. A guy who takes a lot of space is hard to move makes plays gets a swarm of rebounds puts back easy plays with a good touch---he can do that right now.

Reaction Score
Our version of Dejuan Blair doesnt mean the guy has to avg 15-12. I mean our guy who weighs 265 pounds and can be a force on the boards and a thorn in the side to opponents. A guy who takes a lot of space is hard to move makes plays gets a swarm of rebounds puts back easy plays with a good touch---he can do that right now.

No. Dejuan Blair was a star, and one of the very best players in the league. There's no "version" of him that is a role player.

Reaction Score
...he can do that right now.

Not to beleaguer this, but what are you basing this on? You've made numerous threads about how great Lubin is going to be but I have never seen you divulge anything.

Reaction Score
Not to beleaguer this, but what are you basing this on? You've made numerous threads about how great Lubin is going to be but I have never seen you divulge anything.
Lubin will reinvent the game of basketball

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

The only thing we can be certain that he can do right now is mug guys down low. He's beastly enough for that already. It remains to be seen what else he brings to the table. Hoping for the best.

Reaction Score
LMAO no way! Wow

Numbers mean absolutely nothing if you don't take competition into consideration. Rock played a lot better competition than EO but not like it was NEPSAC.

Reaction Score
I wonder who the last player we had come in average those kinds of numbers

Seriously? The vast majority of D1 big men put up those kinds of numbers in high school. The ones who don't are the ones who play at the Oak Hill Academies of the world and compete for time with other D1 players.

Reaction Score
6'8 265!?!?! Sounds a lot like Lebron James!

In all seriousness lets stop comparing this guy to one of the top big men of the Big East in its last 10 years just because they are the same size.

Reaction Score
Lonny Baxter and Jai Lewis still give me nightmares....I welcome Rakim with open arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom