question about season's tickets | The Boneyard

question about season's tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm wondering if fans who have purchased season's tickets in the past might weigh in on a couple of questions I have. I noticed online that there are two options--buying at Gampbel or buying for the XL Center. I can't afford both. ;)

I'm wondering if the XL Center games are more likely to be televised. (So maybe I would pass on that option.)

I attended a few games at Gampbel last year--had no trouble buying tickets, but they weren't great seats. I called the Ticket office to ask if season's tickets at Gampbel means you have a shot at seats in the lower tier. The person working told me "no," that those seats are only for season's ticket holder who are also in a donor club of some kind.

So: I know that season's tickets at Gampbel give access to one practice--which I would love to see. But other than that, what's the advantage? I have not had any trouble picking up single game tickets at Gampbel--in sections where it looks like I'd still be sitting with season's tickets.

Any thoughts from other Huskie fans?

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
We buy XL season tix. We don't give any money to the UConn club, and still get pretty good lower bowl seats. It is hard for us to go to Gampel during the week because we get home so late due to traffic leaving campus and have to be up very early for work the next day. So we buy min-plans at Gampel for weekend games. The seats we get are upper bowl, but there aren't really any bad seats at Gampel. (There are, however, bad seats at the XL).

The mini plans will be available after they fill the season tix orders. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom