Prospect Nation Latest Player Rankings 2015 | The Boneyard

Prospect Nation Latest Player Rankings 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
UCONN, ND, Louisville and Baylor all cleaned up. Texas and Maryland were solid as well.

Reaction Score
LOL at these rankings. Needs to be a rearrangement in the players from Texas.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Looks like Katie Lou has shrunk back down to 6'2" now. That's probably why they have her at #2 instead of #1 - possible continued shrinkage.

Reaction Score
I apologize for being a relatively new poster and not as familiar with the posts here. I know this issue has been discussed probably ad nauseum.
Anyway, out of top 50, 7 are from Texas and 2 from California.
So for rating players, you have USA age group teams; you have AAU which is a mystery to me re rating players. So is Cox really #1? Pts and rebounds for game look great but the competitive level is what it's all about. And, the overvall strength of the team (Stewart is unquestionably the best college players but her stats are overshadowed by others -- witness TonyC's recent post re POY).
Trust in Geno. He seems to get players who, together, are transcendant.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I apologize for being a relatively new poster and not as familiar with the posts here. I know this issue has been discussed probably ad nauseum.Anyway, out of top 50, 7 are from Texas and 2 from California.

So for rating players, you have USA age group teams; you have AAU which is a mystery to me re rating players. So is Cox really #1? Pts and rebounds for game look great but the competitive level is what it's all about. And, the overvall strength of the team (Stewart is unquestionably the best college players but her stats are overshadowed by others -- witness TonyC's recent post re POY).
Trust in Geno. He seems to get players who, together, are transcendant.
It's nice that you are starting out polite and what not, but don't worry about that and no need to apologize! Just wade and throw your opinion around like a madman - that's what most of us do!

The link is for 2015 and Cox is 2016. I do believe she deserves to be #1 in that class - she really is a terrific talent - looks a bit like EDD, but stronger, and obviously her game is closer to the basket. And you are right about the players Geno gets. Notwithstanding the slight lull back in early 2000, his recruiting has just gotten better and better and better. It's crazy really! But so are us fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom