Prospect Nation 2018 ELITE 60 Winter Re-Rank | The Boneyard

Prospect Nation 2018 ELITE 60 Winter Re-Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Seems like a broader geographic spread at the top than in the recent past. Texas still strong but not quite as dominant. And a lot of players from TN throughout the list.

Reaction Score
I'm hoping to watch #12 Janai Crooms up in Boston this week at the NEPSAC Super Sunday either in the all star game or if her team, St. Andrews makes it to the championship game. I've been hearing good things about her. Should be a great day Sunday as a showcase to the talent in New England. Though I am a public school guy and at first was opposed to the changing of the guard with almost all of the New England talent going to these prep schools, my eyes have been opened recently and I think having a stockpile of talent in one league is great for basketball up here. I watched the 2 time defending Massachusetts state champions, Braintree play a couple weeks ago and they would get run off the floor by some of these teams. Sunday should be a great display if anyone is in the area, you can watch commits who are going to UConn, South Carolina, Miami, North Carolina, Boston College, and a bunch of mid-major and ivy league players, along with many uncommitted players with a couple in the underclassmen top 60's at there age groups.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I assume one of the games will have Molly in it?
If so...details...details...details!

Also maybe some wisdom on the Worcester Academy frosh...if she is there?

Reaction Score
I assume one of the games will have Molly in it?
If so...details...details...details!

Also maybe some wisdom on the Worcester Academy frosh...if she is there?

I'm thinking Tabor will be in the Class A championship game and if not she will probably be in the all star game. Same for the Worcester frosh.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
The Prospect nation list is missing Lindsey Jarosinski who at one time was though to be best post player in the class and on UCONN's radar. PN now has 13 Post players ranked ahead of her. Not sure what the rationale was with that. I'll ping Chris Hansen to see what is up with that.

Reaction Score
The 2017 and 2018 classes will be critical to Connecticut's dominance. To be honest, UConn can't even dream of another national championship next year, and the following year will be a big stretch. UConn desperately needs a post player, and a big back-up. We've been spoiled with a decade of Tina Charles, Stephanie Dolson, Kiah Stokes, and Breanna Stewart. But KLS is no post player, and Natalie is just not going to hold up the middle. We've missed out on A'ja Wilson, Brianna Turner, Mercedes Russell, Joyner Holmes and Lauren Cox. Need to land a big, and soon. We can be good, but not great, without a dominant center.

Reaction Score
The Prospect nation list is missing Lindsey Jarosinski who at one time was though to be best post player in the class and on UCONN's radar. PN now has 13 Post players ranked ahead of her. Not sure what the rationale was with that. I'll ping Chris Hansen to see what is up with that.

Big omission. She's listed very high in Blue Star, 15th in Hoopgurlz. And she's in the North, which could make it easier to come to the Nutmeg State. Surprising. Would be very interested to read the explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom