Programming Alert: Shabazz (and Stefanie Dolson) on Sportscenter at 1:20 | The Boneyard

Programming Alert: Shabazz (and Stefanie Dolson) on Sportscenter at 1:20

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
It was just posted on uconn's Facebook page too!

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
They were both great, but the cynic in me believes the entire day is about getting further comments from bazz on the evolving ncaa food policy story.

Btw, Bazz regretted the "starving" language, re-emphasized his point but said the original quote was taken out of context.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
They were both great, but the cynic in me believes the entire day is about getting further comments from bazz on the evolving ncaa food policy story.
Well thanks now the cynic in me thinks that too!

Reaction Score
I was in class and wasn't able to watch it. Does anyone have a clip of it?

Reaction Score
Has anyone seen the sweatshirt Bazz was wearing in the segment on sale anywhere? It was gray with a red UCONN on the front and the new logo on the sleeve.

Reaction Score
I must say it's nice to see the camaraderie between the men & women huskies… Calhoun's frosty relationship with Geno seemed to carry over to the 2 squads, at times…

Glad to see the solid friendship & respect that are shared between KO & Geno...

Reaction Score
Has anyone seen the sweatshirt Bazz was wearing in the segment on sale anywhere? It was gray with a red UCONN on the front and the new logo on the sleeve.

I have that sweatshirt. It was a gift from the family so I have no idea where it came from, but it's out there in the wild somewhere.

Reaction Score
Bump... Coming up again on ESPN2 for those who missed it earlier today... Or so it sounds.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Anyone else think there may be something more than admiration of each other's basketball skills going on? Just sayin'.

Reaction Score
I saw it live and both players handled themselves well. One thing about Bazz even though on the court he has moxie and confidence, in an interview situation he is quite restrained and humble. Speaks his mind, made his point, but is not interested in piling on.

Reaction Score
Anyone else think there may be something more than admiration of each other's basketball skills going on? Just sayin'.

That would be one hell of basketball player just saying.

Reaction Score
After four years Shabazz has turned into a handsome young man, and conversely Stephanie a pretty young woman.

Bazz should have gobbled down the whole plate and forego the interview and double down on his message.

Reaction Score
I can listen to these two talk all day! Such excited, fun, educated individuals when speaking (and eating and dancing)

Reaction Score
I must say it's nice to see the camaraderie between the men & women huskies… Calhoun's frosty relationship with Geno seemed to carry over to the 2 squads, at times…

Glad to see the solid friendship & respect that are shared between KO & Geno...

I think the mens and women's players always shared the same respect for each other it's just some would like to make more of it than it was!

Just because Geno and JC weren't having dinner and drinks somehow people perceive something different. Funny…….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom