predict: uconn vs duke | Page 2 | The Boneyard

predict: uconn vs duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i seriously had a dream about this game.
Duke 83 Uconn 55

hope i am wrong and the score is reversed.

Reaction Score
If we can get to 70 we got a chance.
70 - 68 good guys

Reaction Score
KO has been a Giant slayer vs the HOF coaches.. starting vs Izzo twice BOOOOHIEM, cal., and so on....... Can he do it AGAIN....
I think Cassell needs to have a big game ... I mean get hot and hit 3's... we need motion in our offense and deny wing passes thus deny okafor.

U...C..O..N...N

vegas line seems to be going down despite action on Duke.

I AM SOOOOOO FREAKING PUMPED!!!

Reaction Score
Is the game being played in Cameron indoor all of a sudden because I'm seeing on tv description at duke in Cameroon Indoor lol

Reaction Score
I watched Duke play earlier against Wisconsin and was shocked how good this Duke team is considering their collective age. I don't think we have a chance without a healthy Purvis to take the heat off of Boat and Hamilton. Duke 79-'Dogs 67.
The most realistic score yet.I think we'll be exposed by our weaknesses.Tough night coming.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Strong Duke presence. But still 3-4 to 1 UConn.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Neutral game. UCONN is the designated home team if it matters. Tickets were spilt.

Reaction Score
The most realistic score yet.I think we'll be exposed by our weaknesses.Tough night coming.
I'm not liking the way we rotate to the 3 point shooters. Team is a work in progress. Duke game couldn't come at a worse time with Purvis dinged up and Calhoun.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Purvis still looks about 80% and hesitant

Reaction Score
Now that was a strong effort. Boatright shows that once again ESPN is absolutely full of crap (and themselves) when it comes to ranking things like "Top 10 Point Guards". And it looks like Mr. Facey is developing into a nice low post player right before our eyes. Unfortunately, Mr. Brimah wilts again when the opponent has some skills, and Mr. Purvis is a shell of what we hope he will become.

That is an effort we can build from, however. Nice job boys.

Reaction Score
I think you are taking this a bit too seriously.

And I think you underestimate our *potential* talent and overestimate both Duke and Wisconsin. Of course we are expected to lose, but you act like winning isn't possible and I simply don't understand that. Not after what we've seen over the years.

And I don't understand how anyone who calls themselves a UConn fan could be ecstatic with a UConn loss, ever.

I have to ask: Are you serious?
Because to anyone who understands basketball, a good loss now can lead to better things later. Tonight is definitely a loss you can file in the "good loss" category. But please, don't let your lack of vision or understanding of how a season can ebb and flow deter you from your firmly held, if short-sighted, beliefs.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Because to anyone who understands basketball, a good loss now can lead to better things later. Tonight is definitely a loss you can file in the "good loss" category. But please, don't let your lack of vision or understanding of how a season can ebb and flow deter you from your firmly held, if short-sighted, beliefs.
Wha?

Reaction Score
Hoping I am wrong; but, I suspect that Brimah will have issues with Okafor and the refs and Duke has better 3 point shooters than UConn does. Still, Ollie will get UConn to fight, just not enough scorers right now. Duke 63 UConn 56. With more experience as the season wears on, it will be a different story in the Dance.

I was close. Got UConn's score right (still can't shoot these and everyone outside of Boat and Hamilton looked afraid to take a shot) and had Duke at 63 instead of 66. Did also call that Okafor and the refs would be a nightmare; but, not even I could imagine it would take 10 seconds for Brimah to pick-up his first foul. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom