predict score: uconn vs cincy | Page 2 | The Boneyard

predict score: uconn vs cincy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Cincy 59
UConn 52
I just feel like UConn may rely too much on the 3. If that works and they shoot maybe 45-50% from there, great. Then they have a great chance of winning. If they don't fall, then this could be a looooong and frustrating game to watch.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I know this is just in fun, but, really, an implied threat of violence against school children is neither funny nor appropriate in today's world.

His point sailed over your head...

He was making fun of the clowns who insisted on posting Mike Stuart's personal information after the Louisville game.

Reaction Score
His point sailed over your head...
Irrelevant. I knew he wasn't being serious, and whether he was being funny originally or funny to call out others is not relevant.
I'll rephrase. Implication of violence against school children is not funny, even if it is offered as insincere sardonic humor to lambaste those who would actually do something as stupid as posting personal information about a coach of a game. This is a world where kids get suspended for pointing their fingers at others in the shape of a gun. There is zero room for humor about school violence, even if the intent was to mock those who would seriously suggest such a thing and the attempted joke was delivered by somebody who was opposed to that suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom