Practice Updates | The Boneyard

Practice Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
David Borges@DaveBorges
Shabazz on Maryland: "They put their clothes on just the same as us, except they wear Under Armour, we wear NIKE."

David Borges@DaveBorges
Shabazz Napier was "a little upset" about not playing much in 2 exhibitions. #UConn http://www.tout.com/m/w4fqm2?ref=twqtr2wm

Dom Amore@AmoreCourant
Kevin Ollie "if you're not already excited to be playing on espn, in the Barclays center, I can't get you excited" #uconnmen

Dom Amore@AmoreCourant
Shabazz Napier "we've been through wars a lot of players don't get to go through" #uconnmen

Dom Amore@AmoreCourant
Ollie says he's not sure of starting lineup yet. "we'll figure it out on the way to Brooklyn (Thursday night)" #uconnmen

Ed Daigneault@EdDaigneault
Phil Nolan is likely to wind up starting for UConn on Friday night, but Kevin Ollie says he won't decide until bus ride to Brooklyn.

Kevin Duffy@KevinRDuffy
Notes from practice: Kevin Ollie said Shabazz Napier has the best basketball IQ of anyone he's been around except Andre Miller

Kevin Duffy@KevinRDuffy
Napier also said "it wouldn't be fair" if Rodney Purvis was eligible this season.

Gavin Keefe@GavinKeefe
#UConn sr. Shabazz Napier respects Maryland but added "I don't think anybody on this team is scared or nervous about playing Maryland."

Gavin Keefe@GavinKeefe
Coach Kevin Ollie: "I really like our freshmen." #UConn

Gavin Keefe@GavinKeefe
Ollie on Boatright's improvement: "He's making good decisions."

Reaction Score
Just let the season start already!!! So pumped.

Reactions: caw

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Let's Goooooo!!!!! That place is going to be rocking!!

Reaction Score
Be interesting to see the ratio of Uconn fans to Maryland fans at that game. I would think we would have a nice advantage there.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
i don't think ollie could say anything to anger the BY even if he tried. puts out so many great one liners, imagine what its like to be recruited by this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom