pp last won in 2001 , who the heck | The Boneyard

pp last won in 2001 , who the heck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
keeps recruiting these profiles?

recruiting search firm executive placement consultancies?

the Orangemen said bye bye to pp with rapidity once he started tossing downward spirals

yet so called pro human resources planning & selection firms bring this profile to the door step

where is Mr. James C. Calhoun when you need a real game CHANGER?

recruiting at nd is alot different than in huskyland; i wonder wonder if the consultancy considered that

assisting the shaping of bazillion star recruits at nd is just slightly different that what our heroes get rated

Reaction Score
Not every coach can win a NC in Year 1 like Jimmy C did; that was a rarity

Reaction Score
Not every coach can win a NC in Year 1 like Jimmy C did; that was a rarity

It took him from '86 to '99 to get that first one... Thing is everybody seems to doubt UCONN athletics... never thought we could win a Nat'l Championship in MBB... we were the afterthought of the original Big East in the 80's ... check the 30 30 piece on ESPN for more proof of that.. Low and behold we win 3 Natl Championships as a Big East school... The only team to do so... yet they keep doubting us... We gotta prove something with this football program in order to get any kind of respect (even with all that success with WBB)

Reaction Score
That was my point - I was being mildly sarcastic. We are not going to deliver that proof statement in 14 or 15; we just aint. That does not mean the trajectory is not back on an upward course; we can and will raise this program to a new height

Reaction Score
That was my point - I was being mildly sarcastic. We are not going to deliver that proof statement in 14 or 15; we just aint. That does not mean the trajectory is not back on an upward course; we can and will raise this program to a new height

Gioff - I don't post much but wish I could like your post 1,000 times.

Reaction Score
live by the sword, die by the sword.

those 3 championships from JC, the 100 from GA, and now another from KO have set the tone and the expectations from the fans to NY Yankee levels. It's either a NC or bust. And the fans attention span in CT drops off when a NC isn't a reality.

Combining that fan expectation with the FB programs current position makes for an uphill battle to put fans in the seats. Regardless of how people view RE, he quickly built a program that could compete.

Still confident that Diaco was the right choice and that things are back on track. I think the fans need to put away the microscopes for another year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom