Post Game Chattanooga Video Press Conferences | The Boneyard

Post Game Chattanooga Video Press Conferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great comment about Courtney Ekmark

At the end of the game, I'm watching some things, our little guard who's getting some shots off.....AC, and they have a kid number 22 , doesn't play a whole lot. But AC gets open and that kid closed down and came as hard as you can, their up fifty, and she put a hand, she got there. A hand in the face. Players shoot a lot lower percentage when a hand is in their face. In the NBA, and in college. An when you're up fifty and it's important to you to get a hand in their face, that's impressive.

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
Great comment about Courtney Ekmark

I thought that was a reference to Saniya Chong. I suspect Foster confused 22 for 12.

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
I thought that was a reference to Saniya Chong. I suspect Foster confused 22 for 12.

Just watched a replay of the 4th quarter and I guess Foster must have been referring to a play where Ekmark ran from near the foul line to get a hand in the face of Chattanooga's #5 who was throwing up a shot from the right corner. The play I remember was where Chong ran the length of the floor to contest a layup, which I think occurred in the first half.

Reaction Score
Just watched a replay of the 4th quarter and I guess Foster must have been referring to a play where Ekmark ran from near the foul line to get a hand in the face of Chattanooga's #5 who was throwing up a shot from the right corner.

Yeah that was the play (about the 5:40 mark of the 4th quarter). Foster was standing right there looking at it.

The play I remember was where Chong ran the length of the floor to contest a layup, which I think occurred in the first half.

That was an amazing play by Chong also. Another one was her changing direction at full speed to slice through the defense for a layup.

Reaction Score
I just watched the presser of the kids (Gilbert and Joyner); what class acts they were. Kudos to them (and to Foster for-- well-- fostering that kind of grace).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom