Polly | The Boneyard

Polly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think he means the discussion during the 4th quarter of the game. Nice recognition.

Reaction Score
If I recall, that's the bit where the commentators were talking about her while the camera was doing an extended, maximum closeup of her face on the bench? That was interesting for the closeup alone - cameras don't usually zoom in so close on a single player's face for that long. Fortunately she didn't do anything untoward during that interval - I think she contemplated the tips of her fingers for a bit, but did not start gnawing on them. :D

Reaction Score
I would need to go back to get correct wording but before cutting away they commented something along the line that Polly would make The Perfect Poster Child for Women's Athletics....a wonderful compliment for a wonderful young lady.........

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
If I recall, that's the bit where the commentators were talking about her while the camera was doing an extended, maximum closeup of her face on the bench? That was interesting for the closeup alone - cameras don't usually zoom in so close on a single player's face for that long. Fortunately she didn't do anything untoward during that interval - I think she contemplated the tips of her fingers for a bit, but did not start gnawing on them. :D
I remember that... I said "dang, her eyebrows are on fleek"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#