PN's Updated c/o 2016 Rankings | The Boneyard

PN's Updated c/o 2016 Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The woman who discovered the 6'9" Felicia Aiyeotan (#13) reached out to Mike Flynn of Blue Star for recommendations on where to get her set up in the US. Blue Star has had Aiyeotan in their top 10 for 2016 since they first released their rankings, but I figured it was inflated by the connection. I suppose this ranking by PN gives the hype some unbiased credibility. Maybe she stays in Pennsylvania for college and teams up with Pitt's 6'11" Marvadene "Bubbles" Anderson from Jamaica (though she's been hobbled by injuries).

Reaction Score
The woman who discovered the 6'9" Felicia Aiyeotan (#13) reached out to Mike Flynn of Blue Star for recommendations on where to get her set up in the US. Blue Star has had Aiyeotan in their top 10 for 2016 since they first released their rankings, but I figured it was inflated by the connection. I suppose this ranking by PN gives the hype some unbiased credibility. Maybe she stays in Pennsylvania for college and teams up with Pitt's 6'11" Marvadene "Bubbles" Anderson from Jamaica (though she's been hobbled by injuries).
Felicia looks like she carries her 6'9" well at such a young age. Does UConn have any influence in the Philly area?;)

Reaction Score
Felicia looks like she carries her 6'9" well at such a young age. Does UConn have any influence in the Philly area?;)

You can't tell anything about her game except that it doesn't take very much effort for her to dunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom