Players back in town? | The Boneyard

Players back in town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My son told me that he say on facebook that Brendan Battles is leaving UConn to became an MMA fighter.

Reaction Score
My son told me that he say on facebook that Brendan Battles is leaving UConn to became an MMA fighter.

Wouldn't be the first, or second, UCONN football player to do that - become an MMA fighter that is - the other two I'm aware of actually finished first though.

Reaction Score
And let the attrition begin....

So Lyle McCombs is out for sure. Somebody's facebook page says that Battles wants to battle in the MMA ring instead of play football.

Anybody else?

I want to know what kind of shape these guys are in. I want to know what our OL's look like. Are they going to be actually practicing hitting the sleds with some force?

Kickoff against BYU is in 85 days.

Reaction Score
Was high on battles. He was a very good wrestler when we recruited him. He is quitting college Or just football

Reaction Score
I'm not sure Battles ever played. Good luck to him. Say hi to Tyler on the circuit.

I'm pumped for the season. PUMPED. DIaco is driving this in a fashion that builds a team, and there can be no doubt whatsoever anymore what expectations are, and what happens when you don't meet them.

THe expectation is to do what you need to do, to set your goals, and reach them.

in one word -

WIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member