Player Rankings for WNBA Draft | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Player Rankings for WNBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Stokes is really going to have to improve her offense if she wants to have a career in the WNBA. She absolutely can rebound and block shots, but unless you can put the ball through the hoop on a consistent basis, and that includes a decent mid-range game, it is hard to survive in that league.

Last year Kiah had a 60% FG percentage - the best on the team, and those who watched the
recent first night festivities saw her knock down a three during the scrimmage.

Her team doesn't need her to be a 20 point per night scorer, but I suspect she will end up
the season with a double digit average.

Reaction Score
Stokes is really going to have to improve her offense if she wants to have a career in the WNBA. She absolutely can rebound and block shots, but unless you can put the ball through the hoop on a consistent basis, and that includes a decent mid-range game, it is hard to survive in that league.
Depends on which team drafts her. Some teams have all the scorers they need and not enough rebounders/defenders.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see how this list compares to the real draft.

Reaction Score
I remember a mock draft from last year that had Samarie Walker as a 1st round pick. As we all know she wan't in the league last year and I don't know if she was even in a training camp.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Last year Kiah had a 60% FG percentage - the best on the team, and those who watched the

Her team doesn't need her to be a 20 point per night scorer, but I suspect she will end up

Are we talking about the WNBA draft or how she will perfom at UCONN this year?

Reaction Score
How she performs this year will determine where she goes in the draft.

Reaction Score
Kiah looks like she hit the weight room pretty hard during the off season. My only dig with her has been the same for the last two seasons.... she doesn't have that aggressive nature. If she played with a bit of reckless abandon like the O' sisters she would be unstoppable.

Reaction Score

If Kiah Stokes ends the year with a double figure scoring average, UCONN will win every game by 20+ and never be challenged.

Since I always liked Kiah, I hope it plays out in exactly that fashion.

Reaction Score
It's going to be interesting. I'm hoping she does well this year.

Reaction Score
My feeling is that Kiah will dial it up as much as she is encouraged to...which I doubt will include any instructions that include "reckless abandon." She needs to keep her defender honest or the paint will become a problem. My money is on the lady with the killer smile...

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I look for Welch to move up to top 3, possibly top 2. She has explosive athleticism.
Lisa may be my all time favorite Gamecock women's player. I have a feeling that Bianca Cuevas is going to be a favorite this season for me. I love me a little NYC attitude.

Reaction Score
We all think Kiah will be great this year but based on three years of college to date - she did nothing the first two years and was a very good bench player last year. She should play herself up this list this year, but being on the list at all is pretty good before the season.
I think Kiah will do as well as Geno allows her to be. He has a tendency to hold her back and put her in the doghouse at times. That would hurt her draft status. GENO has the deepest team he has had in a long time, so he can "play games" with the players since his team will hardly be challenged this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom