Player Pics: Snowstorm Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
image.jpg

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Think that JL dunk is my favorite all time UC slams. He was so mild mannered until he rose up and leaned into that base line jam. Was really a momentous dunk. He later did a RW and dropped the mic in Houston on dem biatches with the other Lamb. Period.
I agree . Best Uconn dunk ever. That poor Columbia player was branded for the rest of his life.

Reaction Score
If I didn't know better I'd say this was a thread chronicling heinous BC basketball unis.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Well second to this anyway:
SellersSmashsLaettner.jpg
The people's elbow. A symbol of hope for all small / unrecognized basketball programs that are trying to establish themselves amongst the " Blue Bloods".
This picture should be hanging in our state capital and in the new practice facility. Sellers should be selling autographed copies of this before all home games and future games against Duke. When do we finally get out Uconn basketball " 30 for 30"?

Reaction Score
The people's elbow. A symbol of hope for all small / unrecognized basketball programs that are trying to establish themselves amongst the " Blue Bloods".
This picture should be hanging in our state capital and in the new practice facility. Sellers should be selling autographed copies of this before all home games and future games against Duke. When do we finally get out Uconn basketball " 30 for 30"?
Right after "DeflateGate 5: Uninflatable "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall