Place your requests: Clips from the 2014 season | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Place your requests: Clips from the 2014 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone actually have tape of Shabazz literally kicking and screaming at the Florida bench in Gampel? Being as I wasn't too far behind that bench I got to witness/hear it but the cameras seemed to miss it.

Reaction Score
You wouldn't happen to have the 2004 BET title game vs. PITT would you? I know it's not from this season, so not exactly what this thread is about, but you seem to have everything else, including the entire 2011 BET, which I had been searching for forever.

Reaction Score
Also, a highlight video of the three freshman this year would be cool

Reaction Score
Best attempt

What a wonderful moment when the orange fans learned how winners roll at the 1:30 mark.

I must say TCF, taking on all comers with a request duel is the most impressive feat so far. Incredible work.

Reaction Score
I'd like to see a uconn themed highlight video from just our conference games from last year, kinda like the start of a new era type thing that includes the opening ceremony that we had before our first conference game at home.
As many clips of the fans reactions and noise the made as you can with highlight plays when the players pump up the crowd
Give me specific moments and I'll upload the vids. The fan reaction vid is pretty tough unless you give me a game or certain plays.

Not sure what opening ceremony you're talking about.

Also I know this is the basketball board but a Casey Cochran "Gunslinger" video would be cool as well.
I don't have any football vids- sorry man.

Reaction Score
You wouldn't happen to have the 2004 BET title game vs. PITT would you? I know it's not from this season, so not exactly what this thread is about, but you seem to have everything else, including the entire 2011 BET, which I had been searching for forever.
I don't have that game, but I believe @GampelCrazies on Twitter has that game. He uploaded the last eight and a half minutes here:

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Give me specific moments and I'll upload the vids. The fan reaction vid is pretty tough unless you give me a game or certain plays.

Not sure what opening ceremony you're talking about.

I don't have any football vids- sorry man.

Florida home, Memphis home and the tourney, Louisville. Cinci home. All NCAA tourney games

Reaction Score
I know the offer was really for the 2014 season, but maybe some of the best moments from each of the eight Final 4 games during UConn's championship seasons? The only lackluster matchups among them turned out to be vs. GT & Butler so there would be plenty of drama to incorporate!

Reaction Score
I know the offer was really for the 2014 season, but maybe some of the best moments from each of the eight Final 4 games during UConn's championship seasons? The only lackluster matchups among them turned out to be vs. GT & Butler so there would be plenty of drama to incorporate!
Made this prior to the final four (no 2014 clips though)

Reaction Score
Tcf I know we have the Shabazzkets video but if you made a clip of the 3s that Bazz made in the NCAAs I'd love you forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom