Picks of the week? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Picks of the week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
how can you bet against uconn? especially at the rent! Lmao! Well with you on air force and ark st. I like all your o/u's. Do you like usc over 65 (went up alot) oregon i=over is 78! Also kind of like miss st under. Right know im on..
UConn ML +140
Air force +21.5
Nevada pk
Wis-7? might tease them with ne or air force thought?
Neb -5.5 not sure if burkhead is officially out eitherway hes banged up which sucks love his game.
Vandy -3.5
Ark st -23

Leans:
Temple-10 i feel like they cover but little worried because maryland is unpredictable.
USC over 64.5
I feel like oregon will some how go over 78 but probably wont play.
Miss st/under 48.5

Whatcha guys think??

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
how can you bet against uconn? especially at the rent! Lmao! Well with you on air force and ark st. I like all your o/u's. Do you like usc over 65 (went up alot) oregon i=over is 78! Also kind of like miss st under. Right know im on..
UConn ML +140
Air force +21.5
Nevada pk
Wis-7? might tease them with ne or air force thought?
Neb -5.5 not sure if burkhead is officially out eitherway hes banged up which sucks love his game.
Vandy -3.5
Ark st -23

Leans:
Temple-10 i feel like they cover but little worried because maryland is unpredictable.
USC over 64.5
I feel like oregon will some how go over 78 but probably wont play.
Miss st/under 48.5

Whatcha guys think??

If UConn wins I'm happy to lose the bet. If they get beat at least I covered the bet. I keep them separate.

UConn on the ML is a much better bet than +4. Good move there.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I would lean towards Oregon State. No idea what happens in Reno. I wouldn't touch Syracuse but I can see USC destroying them - just hate how USC manipulates scores.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm starting to like ark st over Memphis ark st crushed them like many teams did last yr. Memphis might be worse team in land

I had 8-3 in the bank and revisited silly Ark State, I blame you :)

I guess I can't blame you for Washington. Idiotic.

Reaction Score
2-1 on the day with Arizona pending...lets hope they can cover a +10 spread after being up by 9 at half!

Arkansas St was really sloppy, allowed 2 TDs to Memphis on special teams errors...I definitely will fade them in the Sun Belt.

Reaction Score
We'll be keeping score on Sunday on how everyone's picks of the week.

My 3 are:
Bowling Green -15 v Idaho
FIU -23 v. Akron
ECU + 22.5 @ USCe

Full disclosure, I'm awful at this, so your best bet may be to go opposite.

0-3. Yup, this is exactly how I remember it being when I used to place bets occasionally. I'm not kidding, if you want a lock, check back on next weeks picks ATS and go opposite of me. The odds will be heavily in your favor.

Reaction Score
Horrible In college this week was looking ok until Nevada let USf scOre on a 50+ yard bomb with 30 seconds left. Went downhill from there. And whaler I almost played lsu instead of ark st. They barely beat one of the worst teams in the country after Beating them 48-3 last yr. Pretty sad.

I did much better in Nfl I thought I may play a lot college games this yr but college is tough I may let college play out a little more until I bet 10+ games a week again! Probably will play 3 maybe 4 this week. College kids are to sloppy and unpredictable. No early leans yet will look at the spreads and movement over the next few days.
Nfl really did save me I won jets,Houston,arizona under,and Denver.lost Carolina over(big bet tho) also liked pats and falcons but decided not to play them.

I like Oakland almost if not more then Denver last night. Sry for the horrible NCAA picks might be more of a nfl year for me. GL! I have Oakland with Denver on a parlay.

What are your thoughts on cincinnati/Baltimore? Leaning cin +7 1/2

Reaction Score
Glad someone had success with the NFL yesterday....anything over 7 and I like the Bengals tonight as well.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Glad someone had success with the NFL yesterday....anything over 7 and I like the Bengals tonight as well.

I'm with John. Bengals at 7+ would be the only thing I'd like. I work on this stuff with another guy - I do the college he does the NFL, so I don't usually have strong NFL opinions other than watching twitter and the lines to see what people are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom