pickem and fantasy football | The Boneyard

pickem and fantasy football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
isn't there a certain some 1 that does the fball pickem for the board? i havn't seen that poster in a while i think unless i'm just not remembering the right user name.

also for fantasy football which was brought up in another thread, whos interested whos down? yahoo league? should i get it going? lets get all the regulars in this and have some fun!!! if there are more than 12 to 16 teams we can do 2 leagues and start a BY rotation of members for years to come...

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
isn't there a certain some 1 that does the fball pickem for the board? i havn't seen that poster in a while i think unless i'm just not remembering the right user name.

also for fantasy football which was brought up in another thread, whos interested whos down? yahoo league? should i get it going? lets get all the regulars in this and have some fun!!! if there are more than 12 to 16 teams we can do 2 leagues and start a BY rotation of members for years to come...

I'm down for a fantasy fball league. I know I might not be an old timer on the board but I'd gladly take a spot if you got one. Let me know. Yahoo is the best site to do the league on.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I'm down for a fantasy fball league. I know I might not be an old timer on the board but I'd gladly take a spot if you got one. Let me know. Yahoo is the best site to do the league on.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
your in, all i ment by "regulars" is ppl here that come here daily/weekly and are active posters we all love and especially love.

Reaction Score
Pick 'Em is on! Same deal as l.y.; 10 games per week; will try to make most of them Saturday games, but could be some Friday games depending on tht weeks match ups (no Thursday games).

3 weeks to go!!!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Maybe you should pick a draft time first? None of the sites are perfect but Yahoo prob best.

Reaction Score
1st and 10 Sports Bar & Grill is doing World Tavern Football this season. If your in Danbury, New Milford- Brookfield area etc sign up online. Pick the NFL games each week. Guy or Gal who gets the most right gets a $25 Gift certificate. Giving away NFL Jersey after 8 games to #1 player and at end of season. Season winner gets trip to Hawaii and is entered in World Taverns 1st prize two Super Bowl Tickets. www.worldtavernfootball.com

Reaction Score
I'm definitely interested in joining a Boneyard Fantasy Football League - Yahoo or ESPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom