Photo of the 3 Freshmen | The Boneyard

Photo of the 3 Freshmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
De'Janae's father posted this on twitter. He dropped her off over the weekend. Could end up as a dynamic class by the time graduate.

CNt0iurWEAA3pCa.jpg

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I'm liking her classmates being there to help with the move in.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Collier appears to be standing a step below them according to the rails and her knees

HGN

Reaction Score
Just comparing the eye levels from left to right , I would say the listed 6'3 , 6'1 , 6'2........Regardless, whatever their heights , they are going to be BIG trouble for UConn opponents.

Good to see them all checked-in and ready to go. Smiling and in GOOD HEALTH. Hopefully , they are well rested and whatever ailments they had this summer is healed and they are all 100%.

GO HUSKIES!!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Just comparing the eye levels from left to right , I would say the listed 6'3 , 6'1 , 6'2...Regardless, whatever their heights , they are going to be BIG trouble for UConn opponents.

Good to see them all checked-in and ready to go. Smiling and in GOOD HEALTH. Hopefully , they are well rested and whatever ailments they had this summer is healed and they are all 100%.

GO HUSKIES!!
Are you sure you drew a straight line, because I have slightly different numbers?
Wait, my bad, my ruler was metric not American.

Reactions: HGN

HGN

Reaction Score
Are you sure you drew a straight line, because I have slightly different numbers?
Wait, my bad, my ruler was metric not American.
Yes, I am sure I drew a straight line..... And go get yourself a good ruler...LOL

Reaction Score
I am very anxious to hear about Boykin. She could be a very pleasant surprise for us this year and make Geno's job harder. And I have high hopes for Gabby. She is such a talent and adapted so well last year. Another example of UCONN recruiting the "right kind" of player.

Reaction Score
De'Janae's father posted this on twitter. He dropped her off over the weekend. Could end up as a dynamic class by the time graduate.

CNt0iurWEAA3pCa.jpg

Great picture!.........................time to get to work on 4-in-a-row. Have a fantastic freshmen year girls!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Just comparing the eye levels from left to right , I would say the listed 6'3 , 6'1 , 6'2...Regardless, whatever their heights , they are going to be BIG trouble for UConn opponents.

GO HUSKIES!!
I agree: NC at 6'1"; DJB at 6'2"; and KLS at 6'3".

Welcome, girls! Study hard and play hard! We look forward to seeing you in October and November.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
It'll be so much fun seeing the potentially-epic 2015 recruiting class join forces withe indubitably-epic 2012 class.
Yup. Indubitably: you don't see that word in sports commentary much. ;)

Your post raises a fun question to ponder. How many cases have there been at UCONN where a monster senior class was joined by a monster freshman class? Not the TASS group. Can't think of any. Bascom-Lobo sort of, but not really. Sveta and Shea (RS) as DT's class came in, sort of, but that requires DT as the monster. Any more?

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Note: Lobo and Bascom did not overlap at all. Kerry led the 1990-1991 team to our first final four as a senior.
Rebecca came on board the following September.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Yup. Indubitably: you don't see that word in sports commentary much. ;)

Your post raises a fun question to ponder. How many cases have there been at UCONN where a monster senior class was joined by a monster freshman class? Not the TASS group. Can't think of any. Bascom-Lobo sort of, but not really. Sveta and Shea (RS) as DT's class came in, sort of, but that requires DT as the monster. Any more?
Not really. Of course we'd have to define a "monster class". Close ones KML/Stokes/Banks class came in really well with Williams/Nurse/Eckmark/Edwards pretty highly rated. Moore/Dixon class with Hartley/Dolson/Walker/Johnson/Engeln class. Woulda/coulda Hayes/Doty/EDD/Buck with KML/Banks/Stokes.

Yea, this year is about as good as it gets.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Note: Lobo and Bascom did not overlap at all. Kerry led the 1990-1991 team to our first final four as a senior.
Rebecca came on board the following September.
Oops. You're right. Should've said Culmo's class, I guess. A pretty good class for the period.

Reaction Score
Oops. You're right. Should've said Culmo's class, I guess. A pretty good class for the period.
Did some poster say that Duke had the #1 recruiting class this year?? If so, I would highly question the criteria.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Did some poster say that Duke had the #1 recruiting class this year?? If so, I would highly question the criteria.
Some say Louisville has best class this year, other use a volumetric measure as in-4 Top 100 recruits are better than 3 Top 100. One of our poster ( I forget who) used to do an incredible job of coming up with a "composite" rating for all the individual recruits based on where they ranked in the various ranking services. I love these 3 UCONN recruits! Can't imagine anyone claiming to have three better than, or even as good as UCONN. There is really only 1 minor concern IMO, all three play essentially the same position-SF. In the very near future I could easily see The Pheenom, & KLS duking it out for 1st team AA honors at the SF position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom